become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Vocational_and_Technical
Vocational and Technical
New South Wales
Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
- Specialises in providing quality counsellor education, with a particular focus on external and on-line education.
Australian Qualifications Framework
- A national system of qualifications encompassing all post-compulsory education. It helps learners to plan their future education, training and career pathways.
Australian Skills Quality Authority
- The national regulator for vocational education and training. Regulates courses and training providers, ensuring nationally approved quality standards are maintained.
- A non-profit organisation which provides education, training and employment opportunities, with offices in regional Victoria and Adelaide. Courses, jobs and information for employers.
- Private fully accredited vocational college offering business and management courses online.
Group Training Australia
- Information on the national association for the group training network. Includes press releases and a national directory.
- Adaptive learning platform enabling business students to learn their vocation in a real organisation, rather than in a simulated environment.
- A registered training organisation (RTO), which offers a suite of nationally recognised courses in events, business, natural therapies and beauty. Specialises in online delivery.
- A Registered Training Organisation offering training in business, management, graphic design, information technology and tourism. Campus locations in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
National Centre for Vocational Education Research
- Australia's principal research and evaluation organisation for the vocational education and training (VET) sector in Australia.
National College Australia
- Provides nationally accredited training qualifications in community services and health.
National Skills Standards Council
- Oversees quality assurance and ensures national consistency in the application of the Australian Quality Training Framework standards for the audit and registration of training providers.
National Training Information Service
- Access to current and emerging training market information and products in vocational education and training.
- A publicly listed registered training organisation, offering a wide range of courses in finance, sales, management and manufacturing. Also delivers short non-accredited programs.
- An organisation with a focus on business coaching and employee training across multiple facets of business. Services are delivered nationwide.
- Providing vocational training opportunities to students across Australia. Delivers management, community services and health-related programs.
- Official national register on VET in Australia. Contains information about training packages, qualifications, accredited courses, units of competency and registered training organisations.
- An ASX listed company, which offers training and workforce development solutions. Contains information about corporate divisions, governance and investments.
Vocational Education and Training Industry Group
- VETIG is a community of experienced, professional practitioners committed to developing high performance training and assessment practices for VET professionals. Features events, news, resources and contact details.
Vocational Language Learning Centre
- Australian national language training organisation, using fast-track methodology to assist industry and private enterprise to achieve fluency in a second language.
- A large, free, web-based international database of abstracts on vocational education and training research, policy and practice. Produced by NCVER.
Vocational and Technical
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 30, 2014 at 0:57:07 UTC -