become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maritime/Shipyards
Business and Economy
Shipping, Storage, and Logistics
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Shipping, Storage, and Logistics: Maritime: Shipyards
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Watercraft: Boats: Motor Yachts
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Shipyards
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Marine Sales and Services
Adelaide Ship Construction International
- Located in the Port of Adelaide, specialises in construction, modification, and repair of steel and aluminium vessels up to 1200 tonnes. Products include pleasure craft, tugs, trawlers.
- Located at Henderson in West Australia, designer and manufacturer of high performance aluminium vessels specialising in fast ferries and luxury yachts.
Australian Ship Repairers Group
- ASRG represents the interests of the Australian Ship Repair Industry and has links to shipyards and other companies that provide shipyard services.
Australian Shipbuilders Association
- The ASA is an association of Australian shipbuilders and industry affiliated members and has links to shipyards and other companies that provide shipyard services.
Australian Submarine Corporation
- Submarine construction and refit facility in Osborne South Australia.
BSC Marine Group
- Located on the Brisbane River, Brisbane. Design and construction of all aluminium vessels and aluminium / FRP composite vessels.
- Ship repair, shipbuilding, general engineering and site maintenance for the ports of Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Gladstone on the east coast of Australia.
- Builder of high speed catamaran passenger/vehicle ferries at Prince of Wales Bay in Hobart Tasmania.
North West Bay Ships
- Designer and builder of aluminium fast ships operating from a shipyard on North West Bay in Southern Tasmania.
- Located at Murarrie on the Brisbane River in Queensland. Construction and repair facility with 75 and 300 tonne travelifts.
- Builder of catamarans in 16 - 40 metre hull sizes, with speeds up to 35 knots. The vessels are designed for a wide range of uses including commuter ferries, cruiser ferries, workboats, dive vessels and fishing boats. Located in Western Australia.
- Shipbuilders based in Perth, Western Australia. Specialize in superyachts and custom superyacht tenders.
Usenet Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Boating: Boat and Yacht Builders -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2013 at 14:05:04 UTC -