become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Publishing
Business and Economy
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing
- Services include composition, editing, orchestration, arranging and publishing. Official publisher of works by composer David W.Pyke.
- Publisher of performing arts, including playscripts and filmscripts; auditioning books and handbooks for actors; books about Australian theatre, film, TV, music and opera; biographies and cultural studies; and sheet music by contemporary composers.
- Publisher of contemporary Australian and Austrian literature published in the German language.
Pan Macmillan Australia
- In 1988, Pan Books and Macmillan merged under the same marketing and sales umbrella in Australia to form Pan Macmillan Australia publishing house.
Penguin Books Australia
- Australian arm of the International Penguin Group and a subsidiary of Pearson.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2013 at 5:22:38 UTC -