become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services
Business and Economy
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
Business and Corporate Law
Indigenous Peoples Law
Labour and Employment
Maritime and Admiralty Law
Property Law and Real Estate
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Law
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Issues: Crime and Justice
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Society: Law: Law Libraries: Australia
Society: Law: Reference: Oceania: Australia
This category in other languages:
- The National Children's and Youth Law Centre has put together a State by State reference to legal questions commonly asked by young people.
- Provides a broad range of commercial legal services to clients in a variety of business and government sectors.
- Providing criminal and family legal services. Offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane.
Bailiff - Sheriff Australia
- Information relating to services provided by bailiff’s and sheriff’s offices including directory and forms.
- Commercial and business law firm. Includes a library of legal papers and publications, company details, and services list.
Community Legal Centres
- A directory of the nearly 200 community legal centres around Australia, sorted by State.
- provides expert vocational and occupational evidence with forensic accountants reports to litigators and claimants.
- Services the corporate sector by providing business focused legal solutions. Provides a newsletter via email of current issues.
Go To Court
- Offers to find a lawyer anywhere in Australia for family, criminal, civil and commercial court appearances.
Gordon and Jackson
- Clerking services, listing barristers offering a broad range of business and personal legal services, with information on barristers and clerks.
- Patent attorneys and intellectual property lawyers. Site provides information about services and a small directory of links.
Herbert Smith Freehills
- A commercial law firm. Information on services, careers and a company profile.
Hunt and Hunt Lawyers
- Provides a large variety of legal services Australia wide. The site has information about the firm and full contact details.
Insolvency and Trustee Service Australia
- ITSA is responsible for personal bankruptcy and insolvency law and practice. Information, statistics, publications and online forms.
- The Federal Government agency that grants rights in patents, trade marks and designs. Information about the role of this agency.
Law Council of Australia
- Includes information on the history of the organisation, seminars and conferences, media releases and law links.
Law For You
- Practical information about everyday legal problems, written for non-lawyers. Do-it-yourself, find a lawyer, download documents, checklists and legal letters or tell others about your legal tips and tiffs.
Macpherson & Kelley Lawyers
- A commercial law firm focused on public companies, private businesses and international subsidiaries located in Australian and overseas. Offices in Melbourne, Dandenong, Sydney, Hobart and Brisbane.
- Law firm offering legal advice and support to working people and small businesses.
National Legal Aid
- Provides information about State specific legal aid services.
- Information about the firm and its services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2015 at 14:18:49 UTC -