become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services
Business and Economy
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
Business and Corporate Law
Indigenous Peoples Law
Labour and Employment
Maritime and Admiralty Law
Property Law and Real Estate
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Law
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Society and Culture: Issues: Crime and Justice
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Society: Law: Law Libraries: Australia
Society: Law: Reference: Oceania: Australia
This category in other languages:
- The National Children's and Youth Law Centre has put together a State by State reference to legal questions commonly asked by young people.
- Provides a broad range of commercial legal services to clients in a variety of business and government sectors.
- Providing criminal and family legal services. Offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane.
Bailiff - Sheriff Australia
- Information relating to services provided by bailiff’s and sheriff’s offices including directory and forms.
- Commercial and business law firm. Includes a library of legal papers and publications, company details, and services list.
Community Legal Centres
- A directory of the nearly 200 community legal centres around Australia, sorted by State.
- Property, family and personal injury lawyers with offices in Canberra, Queanbeyan, and Yass. Services, lawyer profiles, and contacts.
- provides expert vocational and occupational evidence with forensic accountants reports to litigators and claimants.
- Services the corporate sector by providing business focused legal solutions. Provides a newsletter via email of current issues.
Go To Court
- Offers to find a lawyer anywhere in Australia for family, criminal, civil and commercial court appearances.
Gordon and Jackson
- Clerking services, listing barristers offering a broad range of business and personal legal services, with information on barristers and clerks.
- Patent attorneys and intellectual property lawyers. Site provides information about services and a small directory of links.
Herbert Smith Freehills
- A commercial law firm. Information on services, careers and a company profile.
Hunt and Hunt Lawyers
- Provides a large variety of legal services Australia wide. The site has information about the firm and full contact details.
HWL Ebsworth Lawyers
- Law firm specialising in general corporate commercial and property law, franchising and defendant based insurance litigation. Find profiles, services, employment opportunities and contact details. Offices across Australia.
Insolvency and Trustee Service Australia
- ITSA is responsible for personal bankruptcy and insolvency law and practice. Information, statistics, publications and online forms.
- The Federal Government agency that grants rights in patents, trade marks and designs. Information about the role of this agency.
Law Council of Australia
- Includes information on the history of the organisation, seminars and conferences, media releases and law links.
Law For You
- Practical information about everyday legal problems, written for non-lawyers. Do-it-yourself, find a lawyer, download documents, checklists and legal letters or tell others about your legal tips and tiffs.
Macpherson & Kelley Lawyers
- A commercial law firm focused on public companies, private businesses and international subsidiaries located in Australian and overseas. Offices in Melbourne, Dandenong, Sydney, Hobart and Brisbane.
- Law firm offering legal advice and support to working people and small businesses.
National Legal Aid
- Provides information about State specific legal aid services.
- Provides services in a number of areas of compensation law.
- Information about the firm and its services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2016 at 16:06:40 UTC -