the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
New South Wales
Business: Financial Services
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Financial Services
The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia Limited
- The peak superannuation industry body in Australia. Includes policy, research, events, publications, professional development and membership.
Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- One of three Commonwealth government bodies who regulate financial services. Single national regulator of Australian companies.
- A multi-industry employer superannuation fund. Information for employees and members.
- Provides a broker service for businesses to purchase goods and services, using spare capacity in their business to pay for them. Locations in most states.
BP Plus Online
- Debit and credit cards for fuel, petrol, and vehicles for fleet management and fleet control.
- Provides small unsecured personal loans with simple credit requirements. Company information and contact details per branch provided.
Co-operative Development Services Ltd
- A not-for-profit organisation that facilitates self help initiatives using the co-operative business structure, through a network of consultants. Lists co-operatives formed and publications.
- Provides access to publications, articles, survey and reports on topics including accounting, tax reform, e-business, growth, risk management and the GST.
- Australian financial umbrella company for contracting professionals.
- A provider of vehicle and equipment finance and investment solutions offering a wide range of financial products.
- Do your Australian tax return online.
Finance Advocates Australia
- Offering a range of commercial and personal lending solutions. Provides a profile, describes the various types of loans and supplies contact information.
Find My Super
- Fill out a form and it is transmitted to the lost member register enquiry team at the Australian Taxation office.
- Provides financial products and services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Online database of Australian grants and scholarships. Features free search, subscription and print edition.
- News, financial tips and safety checks for investors and consumers from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
ORIX Australia Corporation Limited
- Provides fleet services, factoring, debt collection, and truck rentals.
- Specialises in a wide range of financial transactions for investors in Australia.
- Compares credit card rates, home loans, savings accounts, personal loans, car loans and other financial products.
SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
- Represents professional advisers who provide advice in the area of self-managed superannuation funds. Organisation goals and structure, membership, member resources, education and accreditation programs, and events.
- Provides banking, insurance and investing services for personal and business. Includes internet banking, online share trading and insurance.
Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
- Details of an independent tribunal set up by the Commonwealth Government to deal with complaints about superannuation funds, annuities and deferred annuities, and retirement savings accounts.
- Provides asset based rural, residential, and commercial loans, including inventory finance. Rates and loan conditions provided.
United Financial Services
- Provider of motor vehicle, personal, boat and mortgage loans. Find company profile, services, products, office locations and contact details.
VAT Refund Pack
- Self-help application guide for the recovery of VAT paid by businesses when visiting Europe.
- Offers low fee home loans, superannuation options and zero interest credit cards.
- Provides a specialist financial counselling service for individuals and their families with credit problems. Includes a free help line, consumer education and legal services.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2015 at 6:24:03 UTC -