become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
New South Wales
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Economic Development
American Chamber of Commerce in Australia
- AmCham promotes the two-way flow of trade and investment, primarily between the United States and Australia.
Australia's Free Trade Agreements
- Contains practical information compiled by Commonwealth agencies to help Australian businesses understand and take advantage of Free Trade Agreements.
Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Promote business between Australia and Israel by increasing the level of Australian awareness of Israel as a business partner and tourism destination.
Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Their objective is to promote business and strengthen cultural ties between Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
Australian British Chamber of Commerce
- Trade organisation promoting trade and commerce between Australia and the UK.
Endeavour Consulting Group
- Endeavour Consulting is an association of lobbyists with special expertise in doing business with China.
European Australian Business Council
- Peak body of organisations, including bilateral chambers of commerce, foreign trade offices and consulates, aiming to foster trade and investment between Australian and European markets.
Foreign Investment Review Board
- The FIRB examines proposals by foreign interests to undertake direct investment in Australia and makes recommendations to the Government under its foreign investment policy.
German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Promotes bilateral trade and investment between Germany and Australia.
Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Established in 1986, HACCI promotes trade between Australia and Greece.
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce Australia
- Promotes trade and investment relations between Australian and Dutch organisations and individuals.
US Energy Information Administration - Australia
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2015 at 13:00:50 UTC -