become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wyoming/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Conservation and Endangered Species
Fossils and Paleontology
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northwest: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
Biodiversity Conservation Alliance
- Dedicated to protect and restore biological diversity, habitat for wildlife and fish, rare plants, and roadless lands in Wyoming and surrounding states. Includes membership information, newsletter, publications and contacts.
Climate of Wyoming
- Narrative written by the State Climatologists and published by the National Climatic Data Center.
- General description and plan for the reclamation project (formerly the Casper-Alcova Project)which conserves the waters of the North Platte River for irrigation and electric power generation.
Mongolia and Wyoming/Montana
- Compares Mongolia with similar-climate US states WY/MT.
Powder River Basin Resource Council
- Information about the adverse impacts of coal bed methane gas development in the Powder River Basin, concerns of surface landowners, and opportunities for activism on this issue.
Water for Wildlife
- Antelope preservation and management through the development of supplemental water resources in selected areas. Provides news and events.
Water in Wyoming
- An article written by Carl Hallberg on water projects. Focuses on water management.
Wildlife Society: Wyoming Chapter
- A society that ensures wildlife and their habitats are conserved through management actions that take into careful consideration relevant scientific information. Features newsletters, funds, publications and membership information.
Wyoming Native Plant Society
- Established in 1981. Dedicated to the appreciation and conservation of the native flora and plant communities of the state. Includes membership details, newsletters, activities and contacts.
Wyoming Rural Water
- Affiliated with National Rural Water Association (NRWA). Provides on-site, technical assistance to small municipalities and all rural water and wastewater districts throughout the state. Includes membership list, job openings and a training schedule.
Wyoming Wildlife Federation
- Formed in 1937 and is a conservation and recreation advocacy organization. Includes membership details, events calendar, issues update, photos, and contact information.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 16:54:07 UTC -