become an editor
the entire directory
only in W/Wind_River_Indian_Reservation
Wind River Indian Reservation
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Counties: Fremont
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Counties: Hot Springs
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Metro Areas and Regions: Northwest
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Native American Reservations
- Tribal-owned cattle ranch. Provides an overview of the herd breeding program and photos.
Eastern Shoshone Tribe, Wind River Indian Reservation Boundaries
- A current case and project being represented by Don Wharton of the native American Rights Fund. An analysis of the legal implications of the Surplus Land Act of March 3, 1905
Fremont County School District #38
- A district serving over 430 students from grades Pre-K-12. . Provides district level information, list of schools, calendar of events, and information for parents and students.
The Law and Order Code of the Shoshone and Arapaho Tribes of the Wind River Indian Reservation
- An electronic version of the tribal code. Located in the National Indian Law Library.
Northern Arapaho Tribal Industries
- A professional services firm providing a wide range of services to federal agencies and other clients. Features a listing of all services and staff profiles.
Northern Arapaho Tribe
- Tribal departments and information. Presents programs and grants, videos, business opportunities, history and newsletter
Painted Pony, Inc.
- A private, Indian-owned company located on the reservation that generates income for investors and provides operating capital for its parent company, Wind River Development Fund. Features the book projects and contact information.
St. Stephens Indian School
- A K-12 school funded by the Bureau of Indian Affairs and servicing the needs of the St. Stephens community. Features events, projects and a staff listing.
Wind River Casino
- Casino of the Northern Arapaho Tribe featuring table games, slots and a gift shop. Provides a calendar of events, promotions, dining information and photos.
Wind River Tribal College
- Chartered by the Northern Arapaho Business Council in September 1997 and opened its doors in the fall of 2000. Provides class schedules, admission information, and overview of education and cultural preservation projects.
Wind River Tribal College: ESL/Bilingual Education Program
- A teacher and school personnel training program. Features a learning guide, required courses, and Arapaho songs and stories. In Arapaho and English.
Star Tribune - EPA: Riverton Part of the Wind River Indian Reservation
- An article by Kyle Roerink revealing the Environmental Protection Agency ruling that Riverton has been part of the Wind River Indian Reservation for the past 108 years. (December 10, 2013)
New York Times - Brutal Crimes Grip an Indian Reservation
- An article written by Timothy Williams on the high rate of crime compared to the national average. (February 02, 2012)
The Wind River Indian Tribes
- A paper written by Don Aragon and presented during the first Native Lands and Wilderness Council that convened at the 8th World Wilderness Congress in Alaska, 2005. Printed in the International Journal of Wilderness. [PDF] (August 01, 2007)
Employment and Unemployment on the Wind River Indian Reservation
- Statistical information as written by Garth Massey and Audie Blevins. Includes references and an addendum. (October 06, 1999)
The Economic Impact of the Wind River Reservation on Fremont County
- A report providing estimates of the economic impact of the WRIR on the county's economy. [PDF] (November 01, 1997)
Wind River Indian Reservation
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 5:15:04 UTC -