become an editor
the entire directory
only in W/Wind_River_Indian_Reservation
Wind River Indian Reservation
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Localities: W: Wind River Indian Reservation
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Counties: Fremont
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Counties: Hot Springs
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Metro Areas and Regions: Northwest
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Native American Reservations
- Tribal-owned cattle ranch. Provides an overview of the herd breeding program and photos.
Eastern Shoshone Tribe, Wind River Indian Reservation Boundaries
- A current case and project being represented by Don Wharton of the native American Rights Fund. An analysis of the legal implications of the Surplus Land Act of March 3, 1905
Law and Order Code of the Tribes of the Wind River Indian Reservation
- An electronic version of the tribal code. Located in the National Indian Law Library.
Northern Arapaho Tribal Industries
- A professional services firm providing a wide range of services to federal agencies and other clients. Features a listing of all services and staff profiles.
Northern Arapaho Tribe
- Tribal departments and information. Presents programs and grants, videos, business opportunities, history and newsletter
Sky People Higher Education
- Program providing Arapaho students with scholarships and other educational aid. Features a handbook, applications and a video.
Wind River Casino
- Casino of the Northern Arapaho Tribe featuring table games, slots and a gift shop. Provides a calendar of events, promotions, dining information and photos.
Wind River Development Fund
- A private company providing financial opportunities to stimulate economic development on the Native American Reservation. Features programs, services and FAQs.
The Wind River Environmental Quality Commission
- A joint program of the Eastern Shoshone and Northern Arapaho Tribes within the reservation. Features information for air and water quality, oil and gas, solid wastes and emergency responses.
Wind River Tribal College
- Chartered by the Northern Arapaho Business Council in September 1997 and opened its doors in the fall of 2000. Provides class schedules, admission information, and overview of education and cultural preservation projects.
Wind River Tribal College: ESL/Bilingual Education Program
- A teacher and school personnel training program. Features a learning guide, required courses, and Arapaho songs and stories. In Arapaho and English.
The Wind River Indian Tribes
- A paper written by Don Aragon and presented during the first Native Lands and Wilderness Council that convened at the 8th World Wilderness Congress in Alaska, 2005. Printed in the International Journal of Wilderness. [PDF] (August 01, 2007)
How Meth Came to an Indian Reservation and Took Hold
- An article written by Angie Wagner on the introduction of meth to the Native American reservation by a Mexican drug gang. Published in the Seattle Times. (May 01, 2007)
Employment and Unemployment on the Wind River Indian Reservation
- Statistical information as written by Garth Massey and Audie Blevins. Includes references and an addendum. (October 06, 1999)
Wind River Indian Reservation
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:35:02 PM EST -