become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
Fair Tax Plan
- A proposal to replace property tax-based funding of education and other tax reforms in Wisconsin and other states.
League of Women Voters of Wisconsin
- Nonpartisan political membership organization encourages informed, active participation of citizens in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues and influences public policy through education and advocacy. Features position statements, advocacy agenda, events, voting resources, and membership information.
Wisconsin Budget Project
- Seeks to broaden the debate on budget and tax policy through public education and by encouraging civic engagement on these issues. Includes budget toolkit, policy areas and publications. An initiative of the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families.
- Holds dinner meetings featuring speakers on economic, moral and philosophical principles which have as their basis the concept of individual freedom and responsibility.
Wisconsin Policy Research Institute
- Nonpartisan, nonprofit think tank studies policy issues that affect Wisconsin, with a major focus on increasing the accountability of the state governmen
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 14:15:04 UTC -