become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Organizations
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Organizations
Auxiliary to the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
- State chapter of national organization for female descendants of Union veterans. Includes qualifications for full and associate membership, list of activities, and officer contact addresses.
Dames of the Court of Honor
- Local chapter of national organization. Membership open, by invitation only, to women who are of lineal descent from a commissioned officer of one or more of the American wars between the years 1607 through 1865.
Descendants of the Colonial Clergy
- Any person shall be eligible for Membership who is a lineal descendant of an ancestor who was a clergyman regularly ordained, installed, or settled over any church within the thirteen colonies prior to July 4, 1776.
Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War, Dept. of Wisconsin
- Information on the SUVCW, individual Camps in Wisconsin and Minnesota, department officers, news and events, and the SUVCW Auxiliary. Includes local contact information and list of memorials and cemeteries across the state.
Wisconsin Society Sons of the American Revolution
- A state organization with several active chapters. Membership consists of male descendants of American soldiers and patriots from the Revolutionary War.
Wisconsin State Genealogical Society
- Features membership, calendar of events, affiliate societies and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2016 at 14:53:21 UTC -