become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Water_Resources
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Science and Environment: Water Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Water Resources
Fox River Watch
- Provides information on the PCB pollution of the Fox River, Green Bay and Lake Michigan including research on PCBs, history, health effects, toxicity, sediment remediation, dredging, cleanup, and politics.
Ground Water in the Great Lakes Basin - The Case of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Findings about the aquifers that supply much of the region's water supply, groundwater flow patterns, and implications for management.
River Alliance of Wisconsin
- Statewide citizen advocacy organization for rivers. Works to protect and restore the rivers of our state. Program areas include selective small dam removal, hydropower relicensing, capacity building for grassroots river groups and a variety of legislative issues.
Upper Sugar River Watershed Association
- A forum for the preservation and enhancement of watershed resources through an impartial partnership among the diverse community interests.
Wisconsin Ground Water Association
- Non-profit volunteer organization advancing understanding of Wisconsin's ground water in scientific, technical, legal, educational, and public policy aspects.
Wisconsin Rural Water Association
- Assisting rural communities with fresh and waste water issues for more than a decade.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:11:17 PM EST -