become an editor
the entire directory
only in Madison/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Computer User Groups
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Counties: Dane: Society and Culture
- Local chapter of the volunteer organization working to educate underprivileged children in India. Funded projects, events, volunteers, and contact information.
Center for Media and Democracy
- A non-profit organization dedicated to investigative reporting on the public relations industry. Serves citizens, journalists and researchers seeking to recognize and combat manipulative and misleading PR practices.
- A collaborative weblog which includes persons, events, and issues that shape the region, and written by contributors from and familiar with life in Madison and the greater Dane County area.
Dane County Rape Crisis Center
- Provides services to the survivors (and their family and friends) of all forms of sexual violence.
Habitat for Humanity
- University of Wisconsin, Madison chapter working to eliminate substandard housing in Madison.
The Habitat ReStore
- Donate and purchase used and surplus building materials which benefits Habitat For Humanity of Dane County and the community. Includes donation guidelines, inventory list, store hours and photographs.
Madison Ainaro Sister City Alliance
- Ainaro is the first US sister city in East Timor by unanimous vote of the Madison city council; website shared with Medical Aid for East Timor.
Madison Association for Psychological Type
- Organization of people interested in the MBTI, Myers-Briggs type applications. Includes chapter information, meeting calendar.
Madison Community Foundation
- Community trust that establishes, manages and distributes permanent funds for individuals and non-profit organizations, to enhance the lives of local residents.
Madison Peak Oil Group
- Blog and a message forum of an organization that promotes awareness of declining global oil production and its implications for society. Hosts monthly meetings.
Social Justice Center
- A cooperatively-owned nonprofit center for social activism. Events and volunteer opportunities, capital campaign information.
Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Donation information, location details, services, news, and contact information.
Summit Avenue Cooperative
- 17-member, independent, self-sustaining co-op that share no particular political or ideological bent. Includes rent and fee information, list of jobs and activities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2015 at 22:15:05 UTC -