become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dane/Government
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Government
Capital Area Regional Planning Commission
- Addresses water quality and land use planning issues. Includes meeting/hearing schedules, publication list, maps, and contact information.
Clerk of Courts
- The Clerk of Courts manages the Dane County Circuit Court. Find information on legal proceedings and programs, judges, the courthouse, fines and forms.
Dane County Cleansweep
- A hazardous materials recycling service for the residents, farmers, and small businesses. Describes items that are accepted, an annual report, and FAQs.
Dane County Clerk's Office
- Information on elections, polling places, results. Campaign finance e-filing kits, reports, and summaries. Licenses, permits, and directories.
- Emergency Management prepares for and responds to disasters in Dane County, Wisconsin. Find information on disaster assistance, emergency radio service, reverse 911, evacuations, and trainings.
Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medical Services coordinates the delivery of health care services under emergency conditions in Dane County, Wisconsin. Find information on the history, staff, and districts of EMS as well as training, forms, and applications.
Family Court Counseling Service
- The Family Court Counseling Service provides mediation of custody and physical placements disputes in divorce and paternity cases in Dane County, Wisconsin. Find information on fees, staff, services, and other programs.
Land Acquisition Division
- The Land Acquisition Division preserves, protects, and acquires properties of interest in Dane County, Wisconsin. Find information on grants, maps, the conservation fund, and contacts.
Land Conservation Division
- The Land Conservation Division provides conservation planning assistance and technical service in the area of soil and water conservation. Find local GIS maps, lake levels, erosion and stormwater control, and conservation programs.
Office of Lakes and Watersheds
- The Office of Lakes and Watersheds seeks to protect and improve the quality of local water resources in Dane County, Wisconsin. Find information on events, ordinances, educational resources, and projects.
- The Parks Division manages the parks in Dane County, Wisconsin. Find maps and descriptions of parks, permit and reservation information, volunteering, events, and contact information.
Register of Deeds Office
- The Register of Deeds Office manages the vital and land records of Dane County, Wisconsin. This includes birth, death, and marriage records, military discharges, deeds, firm name registration, and plat names.
- The Sheriff's Office is a law enforcement agency in Dane County, Wisconsin. Find information on the jail, crime reports, employment, foreclosures, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 0:39:40 UTC -