become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chippewa/Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Counties: Chippewa: Government
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Government
- Official site; includes county board information, committees, departments, employment opportunities, and contact details.
Chippewa County Emergency Management
- Includes contacts, and safety information for flooding, tornadoes, thunderstorms and winter storms.
Department of Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Includes information and assistance, transportation programs, nutrition programs, family caregiver support, related links, and contacts.
Land Records Department
- Includes various data files, price lists, and the 1913 Plat Book for Chippewa County.
Office of District Attorney
- Includes contact information, victim/witness services, specialized prosecution for domestic violence and sexual assault, worthless check prosecution, intoxicated driver intervention, and tables of fines and forfeitures.
Register of Deeds
- Includes application forms, fee schedule, guidelines for recording documents, and numerous genealogy links.
- Includes information about the sheriff, county jail, the department's telecommunications, and its reserve force.
- Includes contacts, text of the Land Division Ordinance, and information concerning the Shoreland Zoning Ordinance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 2:54:06 PM EDT -