become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Court Appointed Special Advocate Association
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Burlington United Methodist Family Services, Inc.
- Provides specialized foster family care, adoption/birthparent services, visitation, youth services, group homes and spiritual life program. Includes employment opportunities, training calendar and location map.
Children's Home Society of West Virginia
- View programs, adoption information, and news and events.
- Advocates and provides services for at-risk youth and their families. Includes events.
Junior Achievement of West Virginia and the Advantage Valley
- Provides economic education programs for kindergarten through 12th grade students in local schools. Includes scholarship information, programs and participating schools.
Our Babies: Safe and Sound
- Educational campaign provides information and tips on ways to keep babies safe while sleeping, and how to stay calm when babies cry. Includes presentations and resources.
Prevent Child Abuse West Virginia
- Works to keep children safe and help families thrive through education, programs and public policy research and analysis. Includes news, events, resources and publications.
- Teens against tobacco. Includes FAQ, membership information, calendar, news and discussion forum
River Valley Child Development Services
- Mission is to provide educational and developmental services to children and families in nurturing and individually appropriate settings. Includes information on services, news, links to other agencies around the state and job postings.
West Virginia Childcare Centers United
- Dedicated to improving the quality of childcare in the state through networking, advocacy and education. Includes calendar of events, membership application, directory of members and contact information.
West Virginia Kids Count Fund
- Works to improve the lives of at-risk children by conducting and disseminating research, identifying and supporting programs that work and supporting public policies that promote prevention and early intervention. Includes news, membership details and publications. Located in Charleston.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2007 at 16:07:27 UTC -