become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
ADA Information Center - Mid-Atlantic States
- Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia.
DRM Regional Resource Directory: West Virginia
- Links to disability resources.
Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- Not a job placement service, but an international toll-free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities.
Mountain State Centers for Independent Living
- Community-based organization providing advocacy, networking, and resources to persons with disabilities and their families. Includes locations and contact information.
West Virginia Advocates
- Protects and advocates for the human and legal rights of persons with disabilities. Includes history, services and resources.
West Virginia Association of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Provides statewide leadership and advocacy for its member organizations in their efforts to provide quality services to persons with disabilities and other special needs.
West Virginia Parent Training and Information
- Provides training, technical assistance, information and referral to parents and other professionals on appropriate educational services for students with special needs.
West Virginia Research and Training Center
- A national center conducting research and training to assist persons with disabilities into employment, the community, and independence through information technology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 9:24:05 UTC -