become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: West Virginia: Health: Associations
American College of Physicians - West Virginia Chapter
- Professional organization. Includes news, resources and meeting information.
Hospice Council of West Virginia
- Promote the hospice care concept in the state. Includes membership directory, news and events.
International Trauma Life Support West Virginia
- Works to advance the level of trauma services provided to the citizens. Includes courses, procedure manual and news.
The West Virginia Health Care Association
- Provides representation, advocacy, education and services for long term care facilities.
WV Public Health Association
- Promotes community health awareness. Includes information on membership and programs.
West Virginia Academy of Family Physicians (WVAFP)
- Professional organization. Includes news, meeting information and volunteer opportunities.
West Virginia Activity Professionals Association
- A professional organization dedicated to maintaining high standards for activities and social service personnel in long term care, senior centers, adult day care and hospitals.
West Virginia Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Helps provide comprehensive programs in health and safety education, physical education, recreation and dance. Includes membership information, events, news and image gallery.
West Virginia Association of Licensing Boards
- Assists and organizes various licensing agencies throughout the state. Includes news, minutes, committees, bylaws and calendar.
West Virginia Association of Sanitarians
- Professionals involved in the environmental health field. Includes membership information, bylaws, FAQ, history, training, newsletter and events.
West Virginia Association of School Nurses
- Professional organization, Include membership application and certification information.
West Virginia Behaviorial Health Care Providers Association
- Promotes community-based services. Includes directory, reports, resources, news, calendar and FAQ.
West Virginia Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Professional organization. Includes seminars, news and membership information.
West Virginia Chiropractic Society
- Includes state code, classifieds and contact information.
West Virginia Dietetic Association
- Professional organization committed to serving the public through the promotion of optimal nutrition, good health and well-being. Includes meeting information, employment opportunities, news and health information.
West Virginia Emergency Nurses Association
- Professional organization. Includes newsletter, education information, events and membership information.
West Virginia Geriatrics Society
- Works to improve geriatric care through interdisciplinary professional teamwork, education, advocacy and public policy. Includes membership information and news.
West Virginia Health Information Management Association
- Professional organization. Includes news, membership information, employment opportunities, calendar and a newsletter.
West Virginia Healthy Kids and Families Coalition
- Works to improve the health of children and families. Includes coverage information, calendar and news.
West Virginia Hospital Association
- Promotes a strong healthcare system that supports and improves the health of those served by hospitals, as well as the economic condition of the state. Includes news, issue briefs, campaigns and reports.
West Virginia Medical Institute
- Non-profit helps hospitals, medical centers and health care delivery programs improve processes and efficiency. Includes information for medicare consumers, corporations and health care providers.
West Virginia Primary Care Association
- Non-profit membership organization composed of community-based non-profit health centers. Includes calendar, employment opportunities and a newsletter.
West Virginia Psychological Association
- Works to advance psychology as a scientific and professional discipline in the service of health, education and the public good. Includes membership information, conferences, publications, calendar and consumer information.
West Virginia Rural Health Association
- Advocate for preserving and improving the health care status of rural people through education and communication. Includes membership information, newsletter, policies, publications, bylaws, minutes and events.
West Virginia Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Promotes issues for the optimization of the medication therapy that enhance the quality of life for patients. Includes meeting information, legislative issues, educational opportunities and membership application.
West Virginia State Medical Association
- Physician-based organization focuses on public health issues, strives to provide the highest level of continuing medical education, and seeks to promote the commitment of the medical profession while improving the quality of life for West Virginians. Includes news, publications and membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:05:20 AM EDT -