become an editor
the entire directory
only in West_Virginia/Health
Conditions and Diseases
Fire Fighting Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Health
West Virginia Poison Center
- Provides emergency treatment advice on accidental exposures to medications and household substances, plant ingestions, snake, spider and other insect bites and stings, chemical spills, occupational exposures, and drug overdoses.
1999 West Virginia Vital Statistics
- Includes population studies for counties as well as birth and death information.
- Offers individual health insurance coverage to residents who have preexisting, severe or chronic medical conditions. Includes FAQ and application material.
Compare Care WV
- Allows users to search for costs of procedures at hospitals in the state. Includes quality of care reports.
- WV state journal of disease facts and comparisons. Quarterly issues available online.
Health Care Blog Law
- Comments and thoughts on health care legal issues by a West Virginia health care lawyer.
Northern Ohio Valley Area Search and Rescue - NOVASAR
- Specializes in searching for lost persons in need of rescue, using canines. Includes FAQ, events, calendar and applications.
Teays Physical Therapy Center
- An outpatient clinic specializing in the treatment of orthopedic, industrial, and sports related injuries. TPTC has offices in Hurricane and St. Albans.
West Virginia Health Status Atlas
- Maps of West Virginia health statistics from the Bureau for Public Health.
West Virginia Immunization Network
- Works to increase immunization rates across the lifespan. Includes immunization schedules, projects and news.
West Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services
- Mission is to reduce death and disability by promoting, supporting, and enhancing a EMS system. Includes download information about support services, certification, licensure and FAQs.
West Virginia Rx
- Provides mail-order prescription drugs for uninsured residents. Includes formulary, FAQ and enrollment forms.
West Virginia Swine Flu Resource Center
- Offers control guidelines for communities, agencies and facilities. Includes events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2012 at 14:05:02 UTC -