become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Weather
Allergy and Smog Alerts
National Weather Service
Regional: North America: Weather
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Government Agencies: North America: United States
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards
- Provides notification via fax, e-mail or pager of real-time National Weather Service watches and warnings.
- Offers current local conditions, 5-day, 10-day, 15-day and extended weather forecasts plus weather maps, Doppler radar, and historical weather information.
Find Local Weather
- Look up weekly forecasts by city or zip code.
Integrated Surface Irradiance Study
- Offers updated Sun radiation data from U.S. network of stations.
Live Weather Images
- This site pulls together the best and most frequently accessed weather data on the Internet, and puts it all into one easy to use page.
National Weather Service Internet Weather Source
- Starting point for official government weather forecasts, warnings, and meteorological products for forecasting the weather.
The Old Farmer's Almanac Long-range Weather Forecasts
- A folksy approach to weather that has been around for over 100 years.
- Interactive weather site providing worldwide weather information to help plan the day, week, month.
Time and Weather
- Weather for over 25,000 US locations by zip code or city name. Timezones, current weather conditions, international weather, UV forecasts, radar maps, watches and warnings.
- The University of Michigan at Ann Arbor's weather lab is among the pioneers of online weather products, including the excellent Weather Underground site.
The Weather Channel
- Offers forecasts for cities worldwide as well as radar and satellite maps. Also includes news stories and allergy information.
Weather History - CityRating.com
- Weather history data including temperature, relative humidity, precipitation, cloudiness and weather extremes in tabular and graphical formats.
- Forecasts for cities, states and regions; U.S. weather maps, including radar maps, satellite imagery, fronts, and UV forecasts; and extensive related information.
Weather Watch, Warning and Advisory Display
- National Weather Service Storm Prediction Center severe weather information.
- Free downloadable software provides your local weather forecast and weather report.
- Weather forecasts reports and graphics for the US by entering city and state or zip code.
- Weather forecasts and conditions by region, state and city.
- Weather information for the United States, including current conditions, lightning data, forecasts, SkyCams, weather warnings.
- Streaming video forecasts for U.S. cities. TV weather forecasts on demand.
- A compilation of links to Doppler radars, traffic and live cams, as well as local weather forecasts and airport delays for the major US cities.
- Weather links for 1500 US cities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 8:35:11 UTC -