become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Weather
Allergy and Smog Alerts
National Weather Service
Regional: North America: Weather
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Government Agencies: North America: United States
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards
- Provides notification via fax, e-mail or pager of real-time National Weather Service watches and warnings.
- Offers current local conditions, 5-day, 10-day, 15-day and extended weather forecasts plus weather maps, Doppler radar, and historical weather information.
Find Local Weather
- Look up weekly forecasts by city or zip code.
Integrated Surface Irradiance Study
- Offers updated Sun radiation data from U.S. network of stations.
National Weather Service Internet Weather Source
- Starting point for official government weather forecasts, warnings, and meteorological products for forecasting the weather.
The Old Farmer's Almanac Long-range Weather Forecasts
- A folksy approach to weather that has been around for over 100 years.
- Interactive weather site providing worldwide weather information to help plan the day, week, month.
Time and Weather
- Weather for over 25,000 US locations by zip code or city name. Timezones, current weather conditions, international weather, UV forecasts, radar maps, watches and warnings.
- The University of Michigan at Ann Arbor's weather lab is among the pioneers of online weather products, including the excellent Weather Underground site.
The Weather Channel
- Offers forecasts for cities worldwide as well as radar and satellite maps. Also includes news stories and allergy information.
Weather History - CityRating.com
- Weather history data including temperature, relative humidity, precipitation, cloudiness and weather extremes in tabular and graphical formats.
- Forecasts for cities, states and regions; U.S. weather maps, including radar maps, satellite imagery, fronts, and UV forecasts; and extensive related information.
Weather Watch, Warning and Advisory Display
- National Weather Service Storm Prediction Center severe weather information.
- Free downloadable software provides your local weather forecast and weather report.
- Weather forecasts reports and graphics for the US by entering city and state or zip code.
- Weather forecasts and conditions by region, state and city.
- Weather information for the United States, including current conditions, lightning data, forecasts, SkyCams, weather warnings.
- Streaming video forecasts for U.S. cities. TV weather forecasts on demand.
- A compilation of links to Doppler radars, traffic and live cams, as well as local weather forecasts and airport delays for the major US cities.
- Weather links for 1500 US cities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2016 at 2:23:58 UTC -