become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Labor
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Society and Culture: Labor
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Maritime: Associations: Maritime Unions
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Labor
Washington State Labor Council, AFL-CIO
- Represents 400,000 workers in Washington state.
AFSCME Council 2
- News and information on Council 2, the Washington State Council of County and City Employees (WSCCCE), AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
AFSCME Local 120
- County and municipal workers employed by Bonney Lake, City of Tacoma, Orting, Pierce County, Tacoma Public Library, Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department.
American Federation of Teachers, Washington
- Information on the union, community/technical colleges and contract negotiations. Affiliated with the AFL-CIO.
ATU Local 1015
- Representing workers at the Spokane Transit Authority and the Pullman Transit System.
ATU Local 587
- The largest ATU local on the West Coast, representing 3,400 active and 400 retired members from King County/Metro Transit, Jefferson Transit Authority, Clallam Transit System, Clallam Paratransit, and Seattle Personal Transit.
CWA Local 7804
- Representing telecom workers at Lucent Technologies, AT&T and US West in the greater Tacoma, Washington area.
IAFF Local 864
- Represents fire fighters employed by the Renton, Washington Fire Department.
IAM District 751
- Representing over 35,000 active and retired aerospace workers at Boeing Industries in Washington state.
IAM Local 289
- Members of the machinists and aerospace union.
IBEW Local 483
- Representing electrical and technology workers in Tacoma.
IBEW Local 73
- Electrical workers in Spokane, Washington.
IBEW Local 77
- Represents 7,000 electrical, telecommunications, cable, water, gas, utility and construction line workers in Seattle, Kennewick and Spokane, Washington.
IFPTE Local 12
- Represents 1,500 engineers working for the U.S. Navy in the Puget Sound, Washington.
IFPTE Local 17
- An organization of more than 7,000 professional and technical engineers in Washington state employed primarily at public agencies in state, city and county governments.
Inland Boatmans Union of the Pacific - ILWU
- Represents towboat, passenger vessel and cannery workers. IBU is the Maritime Division of the International Longshore and Warehouse Workers Union (ILWU).
IUOE Local 286
- Stationary engineers working in commercial and industrial settings in Western Washington.
NW Labor and Employment Law Office
- LELO connects workers of color and particularly women workers to share experiences and to improve working conditions, both in the U.S. and around the world. Offers a list of projects, newsletter, publications, event calendar, and links.
Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU) Local 8
- Local 8 has 3,000 members from over 65 different workplaces, or bargaining units, throughout the Puget Sound area, including Group Health Cooperative, Providence Hospital-Everett, Seattle Housing Authority, Valley Medical Center, King County/Metro and the Fremont Public Association to name a few.
Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters
- Represents 20,000 carpenters, piledrivers, drywallers, millwrights, tradeshow workers, shipwrights, exterior/interior specialists, scaffold erectors, insulators and related craft workers in Washington state, Idaho, Oregon and Montana.
SEIU District 925
- Represents over 4,000 office and technical workers at sites including the University of Washington, KCTS-TV, UW Physicians.
Shoreline Community College Federation of Teachers WFT-AFT Local 1950
- Teachers at the community college in Washington state.
Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace
- Offers SPEEA administration leadership contacts and general membership information.
UFCW Local 555
- Representing workers in Oregon and SW Washington. United Food and Commercial Workers.
Washington and Northern Idaho District Council of Laborers
- Council of local unions affiliated with the Laborers' International Union of North America (LIUNA).
Washington Federation of State Employees/AFSCME Council 28
- The largest union representing state employees in Washington state with 19,000 members in 75 bargaining units in state agencies and state institutions of higher education.
Washington Labor Links
- Links to sites of Washington labor unions.
Washington State Council of Fire Fighters
- Consists of local fire fighter unions in the state of Washington. Affiliated with the IAFF.
WFSE/AFSCME Local 443
- Affiliated with Council 28 of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), and the Washington State Labor Council (WSLC). Chartered by the American Federation of Labor (AFL-CIO), Local 443 represents the interests of state employees in Thurston and Mason counties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 5, 2013 1:05:02 PM EDT -