become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northwestern/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Society and Culture
All British Field Meet
- An all-British car show, usually held in July. Includes calendar of events and entry form.
Boys and Girls Clubs of South Puget Sound
- Offers news, information on programs, club locations, organized sports, and how to volunteer to help kids in Pierce County.
A Common Thread
- Providing sewn, quilted, crocheted, and knitted blankets to the local Project Linus chapter in Skagit and Whatcom Counties. Includes guidelines and photographs.
Crisis Clinic of the Peninsulas
- Serving Kitsap, Jefferson and Clallam Counties with 24-hour telephone services for crisis intervention, referrals, and counseling. Offers an organization history, volunteer opportunities, and other resources.
Mensa of Western Washington
- Local chapter, offering a calendar, membership information, regional gathering, gifted children resources, famous Mensans, recipes, and links to other chapters.
Mt. Baker Planned Parenthood
- A private, non-profit organization who provides family planning information, education and quality clinical services, and promotes understanding and acceptance of responsible parenthood by choice.
Northwest Chapter - Mopars unlimited
- A car club, serving Mopar car and truck owners in Skagit, Snohomish, Island, and Whatcom Counties in Washington, and British Columbia, Canada. Offers pictures, a calendar, president's page, and links to other auto clubs.
The Opportunity Council
- Local community action agency serving San Juan, Island, and Whatcom counties. Provides services for homeless and low-income individuals and families. Includes a list of programs and agency news.
Puget Sound Chapter of ARMA
- Not-for-profit association serving information management professionals. Includes a calendar of events, committees, member lounge, and news.
Skagit River Journal
- History of Sedro-Woolley and the Skagit River watershed, including the counties of Whatcom, Skagit and Island, and British Columbia, Canada.
Social Venture Partners
- Seeks to develop philanthropy and volunteerism to achieve positive social change in the Puget Sound region. Offers grants, portfolios, partner opportunities, press releases, and partner groups.
- Structured transitional housing for homeless single women with children and separate housing for homeless single men.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 6:29:41 UTC -