become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seattle-Tacoma_Metro/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Metro Areas: Seattle-Tacoma Metro: Society and Culture
Computer User Groups
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Society and Culture
Al-Anon District 23
- A chapter located North of Lynnwood and encompasses most of Snohomish County of a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who believe alcoholism is a family illness, and that changed attitudes can aid recovery.
Associated Catholic Cemeteries (ACC)
- Four cemeteries owned and managed by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Seattle: Calvary, Holyrood, Gethsemane and St. Patrick.
Barony of Madrone
- The oldest branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism within the Kingdom of An Tir.
Boy Scouts of America Chief Seattle Council
- Serving western Washington. Includes resources for programs and activities, forms, and district contacts.
Camp Fire USA Central Puget Sound Council
- A national youth agency where boys and girls, grades K through 12.
Events and Adventures
- Singles club offering events in Seattle and Tacoma. Includes a photo gallery, event calendar, FAQ, and members-only section.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington
- Offices in Seattle and Dupont.
Greater Seattle Al-Anon
- For people whose lives are affected by someone's drinking.
Homestead Community Land Trust
- Membership-based nonprofit organization with a mission to create and preserve permanently affordable homes in Seattle, Washington, through the community land trust model. Includes FAQ, bylaws, projects, newsletter, and links.
- Serves homeless and low income families, children, seniors, and people with disabilities. Includes a list of programs, events, volunteer opportunities, news, and employment opportunities. Locations in Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Northshore, Sno-Valley, and Shoreline.
Iranian American Community Alliance
- The Iranian American community in Greater Seattle.
Puget Sound Hotel Engineers Association
- PSHEA is an organization of hospitality maintenance professionals and associates providing members training and shared knowledge.
Rotary District 5030
- Business and professional community leaders who provide services to the community.
Seattle Message Board
- A message board for residents and visitors of the greater Seattle area.
- A collaborative community web site where anyone can contribute content and edit pages about places to go, things to do, organizations, happenings, resources, politics, and events, in or around the Seattle area.
- Listing of Indian grocery stores, restaurants, travel agents, and associations in the Seattle area
- An organization for the exchange of qualified business leads.
Soul of America: Seattle-Tacoma
- Locates local Afrocentric resources - the arts, cultural sites, churches, historic sites, black owned restaurants, nightclubs, radio stations, shops, and galleries.
The Washington President
- The Greater Seattle Chapter of The Studebaker Drivers Club.
With a Little Help
- Provides home services for seniors, aging parents, and folks with special needs including respite care, companionship, housework help, and transportation.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:15:08 PM EDT -