become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seattle-Tacoma_Metro/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Regions: Northwestern: Health
A-Plus Hearing Aid
- Providers of hearing aids. Offers screening, fitting, servicing and repair for hearing aids. Locations in Bothell, Everett, Issaquah, and West Seattle.
- Animal critical care and emergency service in Seattle and Renton. Details of the services offered, information for veterinarians and owners, and virtual tours of the facilities.
Basile Spine Sport and Wellness
- Dr. Thomas Basile, chiropractor, operating in Vashon Island and Bremerton.
Dona M. Seely, DDS, MSD, PS
- Orthodontist with offices in Seattle and Bellevue.
Dr. Men Acupuncture Clinic
- Beijing Men, acupuncturist and herbologist is located in Bellevue and Seattle.
- Information for Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) members on the Eastside.
- Hospital and medical service provider. Includes online doctor and services search, overview of care regimes, and news and publications.
Franciscan Health System
- Operating St. Joseph Medical Center of Tacoma, St. Clare Hospital in Lakewood, St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way, Enumclaw Regional Hospital, St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor, Franciscan Medical Group clinics in Pierce, King and Kitsap counties and Franciscan Hospice House in University Place.
Kubisch and Rudey
- Orthodontics practice with locations in Burien, Kent, and Renton. Includes qualifications, brace information, frequently asked questions, and financial information.
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers
- Alcoholism and drug rehabilitation. Locations in Western Washington.
MultiCare Health System
- Health system of hospitals, physicians, clinics, and urgent care centers serving adults and children in King and Pierce Counties.
Olympus Women's Spa, Inc.
- Located in Tacoma and Lynnwood, they are a health conscious spa which combines Eastern medical techniques and Western relaxation techniques.
Pacific Association for Labor Support (PALS)
- Membership organization that supports, develops and promotes doulas in the Puget Sound area. Provides free referrals to certified labor doulas. Includes membership information, certification, research, calendar, marketplace, and links.
Peace Heathens' Seattle Crisis Resource Directory
- A guide to crisis resources in Seattle, including medical and mental health resources, addiction services, etc.
Peoples Injury Network Northwest
- A team of experienced physical and occupational therapists and business managers specializing in industrial rehabilitation. Located in Kent and Tacoma.
The Weatherly Inn
- A retirement community offering assisted living and dementia care. Locations in Tacoma and Kent.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 20:35:08 UTC -