become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Wineries
Business and Economy
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: Washington
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: Washington: Columbia Valley: Walla Walla Valley
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Localities: L: Lowden
- Winery and inn located on a one hundred year old farm eight minutes east of downtown.
- a sister winery to the Pepper Bridge Winery because they share the same winemaker, Jean-François Pellet, and estate vineyards (Seven Hills, Pepper Bridge and Les Collines), but utilize different vineyard blocks and winemaking styles.
- a boutique winery operation which focuses on producing ultra-premium quality wines.
Basel Cellars Estate Winery
- They produces about 4000 cases per year, with a focus on Bordeaux-style blends, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon, and offer a venue for an executive retreat or casual corporate meeting.
- They produce high quality, handcrafted wines from their estate vineyards and have a tasting room housed in a historic renovated barn.
Bergevin Lane Vineyards
- A family run winery specializing in red wines.
- They craft red wines featuring Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
- Produces premium proprietary blends of Syrah, Cabernet sauvignon and Cabarnet franc, Merlot, and Chardonnay.
Canoe Ridge Vineyard
- Produces Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and a red blend. Includes product descriptions and vineyard information.
Castillo de Feliciana Vineyards and Winery
- A winery with a design was inspired by the Southern region of Spain.
- Specializes in estate vineyard-designated Syrahs, Viognier, and a "Camaspelo" Bordeaux blend.
- A nonprofit teaching winery located at the Center for Enology and Viticulture on the campus of Walla Walla Community College.
Cougar Crest Winery
- They currently make wine from Estate Grown Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, and Viognier.
- Family-owned winery specializing in Cabernet Sauvignon. Provides information about the wines, vineyards, and upcoming events
- They are dedicated to the production of just one wine, Cabernet Sauvignon.
Five Star Cellars
- They offer Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
- Boutique winery producing Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, and Chardonnay. Contains vineyard pictures, a winemaker profile, and a winery description.
Fort Walla Walla Cellars
- They produce Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah wines from the Walla Walla Valley.
- Offering finely blended wines with bottle presentation to reflect the environment it comes from.
- Specializes in hand-crafted Syrah. Includes descriptions of wines, online ordering, an award list, and a virtual tour of the winery
- Family-owned winery specializing in Syrah and Merlot.
- Produces Syrah. Includes news, events, overview of the winery, and online ordering.
- Producer of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Sangiovese. Features a winery description and history, staff profiles, details about their wines, and information about the region.
Long Shadows Vintners, LLC
- They encompasses a coterie of wineries where each winery is individually owned and managed as a separate partnership. The synergy and knowledge flowing from this pool of combined talent is an organizational feature that benefits all vintner partners.
- Includes current release information, a virtual tour, and details about the vineyards and winemaking.
Pepper Bridge Winery
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Features descriptions of current and future releases, staff biographies, vineyard information, event listings, and pictures.
- Produces Cabernet, Syrah, and Merlot. Includes details about the winery and winemaker, product descriptions, an award list, and a downloadable newsletter.
- They offer Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Producer of small quantities of red wines.
Seven Hills Winery
- Producing wines from the Walla Walla and Columbia Valleys, as well as Oregon's Willamette Valley. Features reviews, online purchasing, events, and awards.
Spring Valley Vineyard
- Family-owned winery producing an estate-bottled Bordeaux-style blend. Includes a history of the property, vineyard description, and downloadable newsletter.
- They believe that the best wines are crafted through the meticulous management of small vineyard blocks and they purchase all of their grapes by the acre, rather than by the ton.
- Small-lot hand-crafted wines from the Walla Walla, Yakima and Columbia Valleys. Contains descriptions, reviews, and online purchasing.
- Their featured wines are Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Viognier.
Three Rivers Winery
- Calendar of events, wine club, news, virtual tour, and wine releases.
Va Piano Vineyards
- They offer Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah.
Walla Walla Vintners
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc. Contains information on ordering, mailing list, photos, awards, reviews, and contact information.
Walla Walla Wine Club
- Offering wines from the Walla Walla valley with five shipments per year. Reserve cellar features Leonetti, L'Ecole No. 41 and other sold out vintages.
- Current releases, online ordering, awards, wine club, art gallery, and tasting room overview.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2014 at 12:45:13 UTC -