the entire directory
only in Seattle/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Localities: S: Seattle: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Counties: King: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Metro Areas: Seattle-Tacoma Metro: Health
4 Your Eyes Only Optical
- An eyewear boutique located in Wallingford.
- Provides accessibility, independence, mobility, function and dignity to people who are physically challenged.
Angelorum Pregnancy Services
- Offers pregnancy tests, peer counseling and support, maternity and baby clothes, referrals, and post-abortion recovery.
Aurora Medical Services Inc.
- Offers abortion services. Doctor biographies, list of services, forum, directions, FAQs, and pre-surgery instructions.
Babe N' You
- Sarah Tyack RN, BSW, IBCLC, offers lactation consultation.
- Offering clinical nutrition services.
Cancer Research and Biostatistics
- Non-profit organization utilizes the application of bio-statistical principles and methods.
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- They offer a different approach to cancer treatment and cancer research through safer, more effective cancer therapies.
- Offering pathology lab services.
Center for Children with Special Neds
- Health information and resources for families and professionals caring for children with special health care needs and chronic health conditions.
- Information about programs offered for abused and neglected children, with branch locations and upcoming events.
Dr. Sally Rockwell
- Books and counseling on food allergies, allergy free, gluten-free, dairy-free recipes, candida yeast, elimination and rotation diets, hypoglycemia, hyperactivity, eating disorders, non-dairy calcium, and diabetes.
- Vivian Lam, M.S., CCC-SLP, provides speech services to professionals, including foreign accent reduction, public speaking, and seminars on child language development and the impacts of aging and illness on speech.
Evergreen Safety Council
- Private, non-profit, non-governmental organization promoting safe and healthy behavior, at home, work and play.
Fetal Alcohol and Drug Unit
- A research and advocacy unit. Includes resources such as support groups, an events list, and a publications list.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Information for the public, patient care personnel, scientific researchers, patients and educators. Contact details provided.
Fremont Medical and Dental Clinic
- Offering primary medical and general dental services, with contact details and practitioner information.
Gilda's Club Seattle
- Non-profit support network for the families and friends of those living with cancer. Details groups, lectures, workshops, and social events organized through the club.
Health Information Network
- Non-profit agency providing HIV/AIDS/STD health educational programs to health care workers. Also offers community referrals. Includes a training schedule, and links.
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- They offer resources for newly diagnosed families, advocate on behalf of diabetes research and funding, and are a central resource for information about the local diabetes community.
- Offers customized compounding, and a variety of vitamin, mineral, and herbal products. Profile and branch locator.
Lewis and John Dare Center at Virginia Mason
- The Dare Center offers traditional medical care combined with an uncommonly high level of personalized service.
Northwest Podiatric Foundation
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of Podiatric research, education and development of new and useful techniques in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
Optimum Wellness LLC
- Providing breastpump sales, rentals, and in-home lactation services.
Partners In Care
- Provides financial and care management service for adults in need of assistance, support, protection.
Rainy City Midwifery and Acupuncture
- Collaborative practice of midwives, acupuncturists, and childbirth educators. Facilitates home births, water births, and birth center births.
Seattle Indian Health Board
- Assists American Indians and Alaska Natives in the achievement of physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual well being. Includes news, events, centers, programs, links, and employment opportunities.
Seattle Local Health Guide
- Health and medical news for both patients and health-care providers.
Seattle Mountain Rescue
- An all volunteer mountain search and rescue unit specializing in mountainous terrain searches and high angle rescues, primarily in King County.
Seattle Preventive Medicine
- Dr. Robert Bernstein provides comprehensive, personalized preventive health planning for individuals.
Seattle Sports Vision
- Sports vision enhancement, vision rehabilitation, and other vision care services.
- Eyecare, corrective eyewear, and overview of surgical procedures to correct vision.
The Second 9 Months
- Renee Beebe, MED, IBCLC, is a lactation consultant and post partum doula.
The Sports Medicine Clinic
- Located in Ballard and North Seattle, they offer comprehensive, quality care to the community.
Suzzanne Myer Consulting LLC
- A nutritionist specializing in food sensitivities, and offering the Elimination Diet to meet individual needs.
- Directory of health care providers with tools for finding, evaluating, and making an appointment with a network doctors at hospitals and clinics across the county.
Virginia Mason Foundation
- For 80 years, people throughout the region have turned to Virginia Mason Medical Center with their toughest health problems.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 9, 2013 12:01:46 AM EST -