become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shopping/Books
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Localities: S: Seattle: Business and Economy: Shopping: Books
- Departments include books, music, videos, home and garden, electronics, and toys.
- A diverse stock of fine used and rare books specializing in art, photography, architecture, design, and literature. Stores in Seattle and Los Angeles.
Harvest Logos Bookstore
- Located in Greenwood in the Mission to Unreached Peoples.
Louis Collins Books
- Specializes in scholarly out-of-print books, especially anthropology of the world.
- Located near Green Lake.
- Poetry and poetry related books.
Ravenna Third Place Books
- Offers used books. Browse staff picks, check out the calendar of upcoming events, or sign up for book clubs. Includes store hours.
Recollection Used Books
- A used bookstore in the University District.
Seaocean Book Berth
- Located in Fremont, they specialize in maritime rare, out-of-print, secondhand, and other nautical hard-to-find books.
Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair
- Thousands of rare books, prints, maps, photographs, and ephemera are available for sale.
Seattle Book Center
- Located in Fremont, they offer rare, used, antiquarian, and hard to find books.
The Elliott Bay Book Company
- Located in Pioneer Square, they are the home to over 150,000 titles, set on cedar shelves in a series of exposed-brick walled rooms.
Third Place Books
- Located in Ravenna and in Lake Forest Park Towne Centre, they offer new and used books.
Twice Sold Tales
- Located in the University District.
University Book Store
- They offer general books, professional and technical reference books, and children's books, educational supplies, and Husky wear.
Wessel and Lieberman Booksellers
- Specializes in new, used, rare, and out-of-print books.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:30:26 AM EDT -