become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Localities: S: Seattle: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Counties: King: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Advance Capital, Inc.
- Service and expertise in commercial lending, finance, operations, and account receivable management.
Avatar Financial Group, LLC
- Funds real estate collateralized loans that do not meet bank criteria for amounts in excess of $500,000. Includes articles, application, and broker information.
Bankruptcy Management Consultants
- Delivering custom-designed Chapter 11 case administration services for specific case needs.
Boeing Employees Credit Union
- Offers financial services to its membership. Details on services, rates, membership and seminars.
Car Pros Credit
- Special finance services; includes online application.
The Collins Group
- Fundraising consulting firm specializing in capital campaign planning and management.
The Commerce Bank of Washington
- They are dedicated to providing local businesses and professional firms with personalized banking and investment banking services.
Community Capital Development
- Provides small business and financial assistance.
Cossé International Securities, Inc.
- Offering financial services and portfolio strategy, including a high degree of flexibility and finely tuned analysis.
Cox Financial LLC
- A Raymond James financial advisor assisting clients in establishing and then maintaining their financial independence.
Exchange Facilitator Corporation
- They provide intermediary services for 1031 exchanges; contains FAQ, news, and seminar schedule.
Factors of Puget Sound
- They provide immediate funding to small and medium sized businesses by advancing funds against an approved commercial account receivable.
Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle
- A member of the FHLB banking system.
Fraud Resolution for Seniors
- Liz Mulligan offers help to seniors recover from fraud and financial exploitation.
Freestone Capital Management, LLC
- Offering services in the areas of investing, estate and trust planning, and tax planning.
Guardianship Services of Seattle
- A professional fiduciary and case management company serving as trustee guardian and power of attorney.
- Serving communities in the Pacific Northwest since 1921. Offers a wide range of banking, mortgage and insurance products.
Laird Norton Tyee
- Financial advisors offering private wealth management services.
- Offers payday loans, check cashing and retail financial services. Includes service descriptions, branch locator and company information. Headquarters location.
National Association of Credit Management Business Credit Services
- Commercial credit reports and collections.
Nordstrom Federal Credit Union
- A not-for-profit financial cooperative for employees of Nordstrom.
Northwest Administrators, Inc.
- They provide independent third party pension, and health and welfare employee benefit administration.
Physicians and Dentists Credit Bureau
- Represents more than one thousand healthcare professionals in the state.
Pierre Money Mart
- They finance bad credit auto loans.
Prevail Credit Union
- Financial services for anyone working, living, worshiping or attending school in Washington state, or for those working for member companies.
R L Evans Company, Inc.
- Offers insurance and financial needs for individuals and employers.
Rainier Financial Group
- An independent fee-based financial planning and investment advisory firm.
Regal Financial Bank
- Independent community bank.
Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union
- Membership is open to employees and residents in the State of Washington.
Sound Community Bank
- They offer personal and business banking services.
Stellar One Corporation
- They invests in real estate assets and development projects that generate long-term returns for its shareholders while creating value for the communities in which they work and growth opportunities for their employees.
Sword Franchise Consultants
- A licensed affiliate of Axxiom Franchise Advisors, LLC offers franchise investment services.
Viking Community Bank
- Providing personal and business banking services.
- They provide a business training course, microcredit lending services, technical business assistance and peer support to enable low-income women, people with disabilities and new immigrants/refugees to start or expand self-employment ventures.
Washington Federal, Inc.
- Savings and loan holding company with subsidiary which performs savings and loan operations, mortgage banking, and insurance services.
- Offers banking and financial services, mortgage loans: features online account access; subsidiary of JP Morgan.
Washington School Employees Credit Union
- Serves school employee or the relatives of members.
Waterfront Federal Credit Union
- Providing its members with a full range of individualized financial services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 4, 2013 6:24:05 AM EDT -