become an editor
the entire directory
only in Redmond/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Counties: King: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Metro Areas: Seattle-Tacoma Metro: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Society and Culture
Angel Care Breast Cancer Foundation
- Non-profit organization providing emotional support, informational resources, networking, and treatment help. List of services and links.
- Non-profit ministry placing infants and children into Christian homes. Information for birth and adoptive parents, programs, event calendar, and volunteer opportunities.
Assistance League of the Eastside
- Non profit organization caring for children with low self esteem, assault victims, and lonely senior citizens.
- An organization to over come the fear of speaking before groups.
Human Life of Washington
- Pro-life educational organization affiliated with the National Right to Life Committee. Activities, events, and directory of affiliates across the state.
The Old Fire House
- Teen center with activities including all-ages concerts, art classes, skating, and field trips. Volunteer opportunities, band photos and links, and donation wish list.
Redmond Toastmasters Club # 2828
- Their mission is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which members have the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills.
Renaissance Masonic Lodge No. 312
- History, news, Master's Message and local Masonic links.
SODA - Serve Our Dog Areas
- Non-profit organization formed to provide ongoing support and stewardship for the Off-Leash dog exercising area at Marymoor Park. Includes an organization history, picture gallery, and project list.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2013 at 16:45:10 UTC -