become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bellingham/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Counties: Whatcom: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Society and Culture
Bellingham Bay Masonic Lodge No. 44
- Calendar and contact information.
Bellingham Insight Meditation Society
- Meditation and practice in the Buddhist Theravada tradition. Guests, drop-ins, and visitors are welcome.
- Local chapter of the worldwide Kiwanis organization. Includes a newsletter, officers, club events and photos.
Bellingham Mountain Rescue Council (BMRC)
- A volunteer organization dedicated to saving lives through rescue and mountain safety education.
Bellingham Power Squadron
- An organization dedicated to boating safety and education.
Bellingham Railway Museum
- Dedicated to the railroad heritage, history and operations of Whatcom and Skagit counties.
Camp Fire USA, Samish Council
- A national organization for boys and girls, kindergarten through high school, which values and supports children and youth on their journey to adulthood.
Center For Pacific Northwest Studies
- Part of Western Washington University seeking to enhance public and scholarly understanding of the region's past and present.
Daniel Jefferson Harris, AKA Dirty Dan Harris
- History about the man who filed the plat for the Town of Fairhaven, Washington in 1883
- Community on the South side of Bellingham, which was originally a separate town. Includes calendar, news, links, community history, and a business finder.
Fleet Reserve Association - Branch 245
- The Newsletter of this branch of the FRA, with calendar and officers details.
Happy Valley Neighborhood Association
- Coalition of residents and property owners. Event calendar, neighborhood plans, community links, membership and contact information.
The League of Women Voters of Bellingham/Whatcom County
- Local chapter encourages informed and active participation in government, influencing public policy through education and advocacy of local, Washington state and national issues.
- An annual Linux conference held the last weekend in April. Features presentations on various Linux distributions and applications, as well as general F/OSS topics. LinuxFest serves everyone from the novice to the professional.
- Shelter for women and children. Offers individual and group parenting support, case management, and a life skills program that assists families moving from homelessness to self-sufficiency. Includes a calendar of events, board of directors, volunteer opportunities, and FAQ.
National Chincoteague Pony Association
- Chincoteague Pony registry and live barn cam.
No Forced Fluoride in Bellingham Washington
- Local residents opposed to drinking water fluoridation.
- Provides information on environmental solutions. Includes the sale of used building materials.
- Reusing, rebuilding, and recycling computers and other electronic waste.
Rotary Club of Bellingham
- District 5050 of an organization of business and professional leaders that provides humanitarian service, encourages high ethical standards in all vocations, and helps build goodwill and peace in the world.
South Hill Neighborhood Association
- The community from WWU to the Waterfront, concerned about things that effect their neighborhood environment.
- Discussion group and announcements for residents of this neighborhood.
Whatcom Macintosh Users Group
- Site offers its agenda, links to member web pages, and links.
Whatcom Masonic Lodge No. 151
- Trestleboard, photographs, history, and Masonic links.
YWCA of Bellingham
- Programs and events, calendar, newsletter and history.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 7:45:08 UTC -