become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Counties: King: Health: Mental Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Health: Mental Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Metro Areas: Seattle-Tacoma Metro: Health: Mental Health
- They specialize in treating adolescents with eating disorders, anorexia, bulimia, depression, bipolar disorders, and ADHD.
Becker and Associates
- Dr. Steve Becker offers evaluations and therapy, school consultation, program consultation, vocational and forensic services for a variety of mental health issues.
Becky Morehead, MA, LMHC
- Therapist specializing in trauma, relationships and life transitions.
Career Discovery, Inc.
- Janice E. Reha offers professional counseling for divorce, personal and corporate clients.
Charles W. Radican, MA, LMHC
- Therapist providing counseling for individuals and couples, specializing in coping problems, depression, anxiety, grief, relationship problems and mental illnesses.
- Providing psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and families, specializing in stress, depression, life transition, anxiety and relationship issues.
Dr Hellekson, MD, PLLC
- Consultation practice in sleep medicine and psychiatry.
Eastside Addiction Professionals
- A private practice outpatient counseling center providing counseling for families seeking to heal from the effects of substance abuse and mental health issues.
Eastside Hypnotherapy Center
- Nancy Allin, CHt, offers hypnosis for birth.
- Psychotherapists who specialize in mental health counseling for adults, teenagers, children, couples, and families.
Maxine Nelson, LICSW
- Providing outpatient psychotherapy to individuals, couples and groups.
Paul Hutchinson, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
- A therapist providing individual and couples therapy; specialties include relationship issues, alcoholism and addictions, depression, and family of origin issues.
Peggy S. Flanagan, LICSW
- Individual and couple therapist providing counseling for women's and relationship issues, anxiety, and depression.
Renee Gilbert, Ph.D.
- Offering individual, couples, and family therapy.
Rodney A. Jong MS, LMFT
- Licensed marriage and family therapist.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 1:23:27 UTC -