become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Real_Estate
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Localities: B: Bainbridge Island: Business and Economy: Real Estate
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Business and Economy: Real Estate
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Counties: Kitsap: Business and Economy: Real Estate
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Metro Areas: Seattle-Tacoma Metro: Business and Economy: Real Estate
Bill Touchette - Windermere
- Real estate agencies.
Buckley & Buckley Real Estate
- Real estate firm specializing in waterfront homes, view properties and equestrian property
Carl Sussman - Windermere
- Full service Bainbridge Island real estate services with updated listings and neighborhood photos and links.
Coldwell Banker McKenzie
- A real estate broker serving Poulsbo, Silverdale, Bainbridge Island, Bremerton and Kingston.
High Point Realty Group
- Real estate agency.
Johansson-Clark Real Estate
- Real Estate services for residential and commercial properties.
Kate Durand - John L. Scott
- Agent specializing in residential real estate sales.
Kitsap Country Homes
- Residential property management in Central and North Kitsap. Property listings, tips, summary of services, agent referral form, information for maintenance vendors.
Kristi Nelson - RE/MAX Unlimited
- Real estate agent offer residential, new construction, view or waterfront property.
Lorraine Davee - Windermere
- Real estate and relocation services with home search and local information.
Penny McLaughlin - Penny's Team
- Relocation and area information.
Port Blakely Properties
- A peaceful, semi-rural setting on Bainbridge Island. Homesites and land sales are available.
- A real estate company serving all of Kitsap County.
Sherri Snyder - Coldwell Banker McKenzie Assoc.
- Real estate agent for Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Indianola, Kingston, and Hansville.
Theros Homes, Inc.
- Home builder; includes listings of available homes and land.
- Forty-five environmentally responsible homes in a pedestrian and bicycle friendly development.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2013 at 3:45:06 UTC -