become an editor
the entire directory
only in Washington/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Health
Portland-Vancouver Metro Area
Seattle-Tacoma Metro Area
Tri-Cities Metro Area
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northwest: Health
A&H Hallmark and Pharmacies
- A family owned and operated business, runs an independent chain of Hallmark Gold Crown Shops and professional pharmacies in Washington, including a Home Medical Equipment Division.
- Profile, services and branch finder.
Episcopal Retirement Communities
- Development and management of religious, competitively priced retirement facilities, including Canterbury Manor in Bremerton, St. Andrews Place in Port Angeles and Golden Sands at Klipsan Beach.
First Aid and CPR Training
- Training for business, industry, school, and healthcare office and clinic. Includes news and testimonials.
Information Right Now
- IRN has a focus on, but is not limited to, accessing immediate and accurate health information.
Kenyon HomeCare Consulting
- Consulting firm offers advice, book to assist making caregiving decisions.
Lifecenter Northwest Donor Network
- Arranges organ donations and organ transplants for organ donors and organ recipients in Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Washington State
- Washington State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program promotes the interests, well-being, and rights of long-term care facility residents. Contact information for state and King county offices.
- A nurse-owned and operated company based in the Tri-Cities, serving hospitals in eastern and central Washington State. A Registry Division and Traveling Division.
MultiCare HealthWorks: Occupational Medicine
- Provides a range of occupational health services: Injury Treatment, Physical Examinations, Drug Testing, Immunization Programs, Worksite Safety Programs, Health Education and Wellness Programs. Locations in Tacoma, Kent, and Fife.
National Network of Libraries of Medicine - Washington
- Health Professional Organizations and programs in the state.
Seattle Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center
- Comprehensive patient-centered cancer treatment facility combining conventional, complementary, and alternative treatment, screening and education.
The Take Care Store
- Store offers allergy products, elbow and wrist supports, foot and ankle care, hearing health care, knee, back and neck care, medical self monitoring, personal care, pregnancy, baby and breastfeeding, sports therapy and exercise and weight management products through their four locations in Seattle, Redmond and Olympia, Washington.
- Resource for vegetarians and vegetarian-friendly restaurants. Includes a product guide, and links to local animal-related organizations.
Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Based in Seattle, our facility comprises a group practice of some 400 physicians, a 280-bed hospital, 16 regional clinics and an internationally renowned research center.
Washington Department of Social and Health Services
- The Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) oversees the social services provided to the citizens of Washington State.
Washington State Insurance Commissioner
- Government agency overseeing insurance companies in Washington State. Resources for consumers include newly updated rules, lists of authorized agents and brokers, medicare and managed care information, and complaint procedures. English or Spanish.
Washington State Law on Abortion and Birth Control
- Revised Code of WA (RCW) 9.02.100 Reproductive privacy--Public policy
Washington State Nursing Links
- Directory of links.
Washington State Residential Care Council
- Education, promotion, support and lobbying for the Adult Home Care industry in Washington State.
The Rise and Repeal of the Washington State Health Plan: Lessons for America's State Legislators
- From the Heritage Foundation. A history of the enactment and repeal of the Washington State Health Plan of 1993; reports on its affects on insurance customers and providers. (June 11, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 30, 2011 4:07:25 AM EST -