become an editor
the entire directory
only in Whatcom/Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Health
American Red Cross Mt. Baker Chapter
- Disaster relief and community health education programs.
The Arc of Whatcom County
- Resources for developmentally disabled persons, their families and caregivers in Whatcom, Skagit, and Island Counties. Also contains links to many state and national resources.
Family Care Network
- Includes family physicians and nurse practitioners in seventeen locations including Bellingham, Birch Bay, Everson, Ferndale, and Lynden.
Health Support Center
- An association of support groups, advocacy groups, and/or independent advocates, who serve persons with health impairments or disabilities and/or caregivers of such persons.
Home Attendant Care
- Assisted living services in Skagit, Whatcom and Island Counties.
Whatcom Hospice Foundation
- Organization that raises funds and build community awareness in support of Hospice services. Includes an annual report, press releases, speakers bureau, event calendar, festivals, auctions, and volunteer opportunities.
Whatcom Natural Health
- Natural, health and wellness directory of alternative health providers, wellness events and news about alternative medicine, nutrition, and healthy lifestyle.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 9:45:13 UTC -