become an editor
the entire directory
only in Whatcom/Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Health
American Red Cross Mt. Baker Chapter
- Disaster relief and community health education programs.
The Arc of Whatcom County
- Resources for developmentally disabled persons, their families and caregivers in Whatcom, Skagit, and Island Counties. Also contains links to many state and national resources.
Family Care Network
- Includes family physicians and nurse practitioners in seventeen locations including Bellingham, Birch Bay, Everson, Ferndale, and Lynden.
Health Support Center
- An association of support groups, advocacy groups, and/or independent advocates, who serve persons with health impairments or disabilities and/or caregivers of such persons.
Home Attendant Care
- Assisted living services in Skagit, Whatcom and Island Counties.
- Presented by the Whatcom Hospice Foundation. Includes an annual report, press releases, speakers bureau, event calendar, festivals, auctions, and volunteer opportunities.
Whatcom Natural Health
- Natural, health and wellness directory of alternative health providers, wellness events and news about alternative medicine, nutrition, and healthy lifestyle.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2012 at 10:04:40 UTC -