become an editor
the entire directory
only in King/Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Metro Areas: Seattle-Tacoma Metro: Health
- Adult Family Homes in Redmond and Seattle providing senior care, hospice care, assisted living, senior placement, and referral services for people with Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's.
Breast Friends South King County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Provides educational materials and resource guide for health and childcare professionals, businesses, and parents. Features listings of local health clinics and hospitals, midwives, lactation consultants, and doulas.
Crown Hill Chirorpactic and Valley Chiropractic Wellness Center
- Dr. Chris MacDonald offers chiropractic services in Seattle and Duvall.
Dynamic Chiropractic Clinics
- Located in Bellevue and Seattle, they specialize in treatment of various conditions, from chronic low back and neck pain to injury rehabilitation.
Eastside Ear, Nose & Throat
- Provides both medical and surgical care of the ears, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck; located in Bellevue and Redmond.
Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Providing high risk obstetrical care and consultation services in Bellevue and Kirkland.
Evergreen Eye Center
- John S. Jarstad, M.D., offers services from laser vision correction to diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. Located in Federal Way, Auburn, Burien, and Enumclaw.
Greater Seattle/Puget Sound Overeaters Anonymous
- A fellowship of compulsive overeaters. Find meeting dates and locations and a 24-hour help and information line.
King County Medical Society
- Provides a hospital directory, community health resources, online physician referrals, and information about grievance mediation for King County.
King County Nurses Association
- A professional organization of registered nurses, promoting healthy communities since 1903 through education, advocacy, and outreach.
- Family medicine clinic in Bothell and Totem Lake.
- Practitioner of acupuncture, reiki, craniosacral therapy, qi gong, and tandem therapeutics in Seattle and Kirkland.
Pediatric Speech and Language Therapy
- Providing individualized speech, language and social communication services to children in need, including diagnostic and therapy services.
Public Health - King County
- Features fact sheets on a wide range of local public health news, topics, services and warnings.
Puget Sound Gastroenterology
- Formed by the merger of three practices, and located in Kirkland, Edmonds, and three offices in Seattle.
SHAKTI Vinaysa Yoga
- Offering Baptiste Power Vinyasa classes, yoga teacher trainings and yoga retreats. Located in the Ballard and in Bellevue.
South King County Area Narcotics Anonymous
- A fellowship of recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean and build a new way of life. A helpline is available to help people with drug problems of any kind.
Whole Health Chiropractic
- Includes information about chiropractic, types of patients they treat, and background of the doctors and therapists. Located in Shoreline and Queen Anne.
- High intensity personal training using exclusive protocols. Includes information of trainers, 20-minute workout philosophy, fitness news and locations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 13:24:11 UTC -