become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Construction_and_Maintenance
Business and Economy
Construction and Maintenance
Interior Designers, Multi-Discipline
Interior Designers, Residential
Business: Construction and Maintenance
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Construction and Maintenance
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northwest: Business and Economy: Construction and Maintenance
AIA Washington State Council
- Washington state government architectural issues and links, links to architecture related sites and to state AIA chapter sites.
Associated General Contractors of Washington
- Washington state trade association, serving the commercial construction industry. Offers programs involving government and labor relations, group insurance, workplace safety, workforce development and more.
Aztech Electric, Inc.
- Northwest electrical contractor company founded in 1968. Links and information on services, projects, and affiliations. Offices in Spokane and Woodinville.
Building Industry Association of Washington
- Dedicated to ensuring and enhancing the vitality of the building industry for the benefit of its members and the housing needs of the citizens.
Construction Industry Training Council of Washington
- State-licensed, nationally accredited, construction training program for beginning and advanced construction professionals.
- Full service home builder offering services from initial design through completed construction.
- Architects and engineers with offices in Spokane and Seattle.
The Jacob Flooring Directory of Washington State
- A directory of flooring dealers for the state
Lydig Construction Inc.
- Commercial contractors and construction management company specializing in industrial, building and concrete projects, with offices in Bellevue and Spokane.
National Electrical Contractors Association - NECA - Cascade Chapter
- Organization for electrical contractors located in or traveling to northwestern and north central Washington.
Northwest Architectural Company
- A firm of over 120 professionals led by 17 principal architects with offices in Seattle and Spokane.
- Industrial construction contractor offering industrial construction and remodeling and concrete installation services.
Roofing Contractors Association of Washington
- A trade association for commercial and residential roofing contractors, manufacturers, distributors, and industry professionals.
Southwest Washington Chapter - NECA
- Serves six southwest Washington counties. Member-firms are electrical contractors serving many communities in the South Puget Sound area.
Washington Asphalt Pavement Association - WAPA
- Represents hot mix asphalt producers within the state. Features pavement guides, conferences and scholarships.
Construction and Maintenance
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2015 at 21:40:16 UTC -