become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neighborhoods/Capitol_Hill
Library of Congress
United States Congress
Regional: North America: United States: Washington, DC: Neighborhoods: Hill East
Barracks Row Main Street
- Non-profit organization founded in 1997 to revitalize 8th Street SE, Washington DC's oldest commercial corridor. Includes information on activities, local merchants and attractions, and newsletter archive.
Capitol Hill Business Improvement District
- Dedicated to making Capitol Hill as a cleaner and safer place to live, work, and conduct the business of the nation's capital, while remaining a national and cultural tourist destination. Features news and a map.
Capitol Hill Community Foundation
- Non-profit organization that raises money for projects benefiting the Capital Hill neighborhood.
Capitol Hill Historic District
- National Park Service Web site describes historic buildings and sites on Capitol Hill.
Capitol Hill Restoration Society
- Nonprofit preservation group that works to maintain the historical integrity and appeal of Capitol Hill.
CHAMPS - The Capitol Hill Association of Merchants and Professionals
- Represents over 300 business people on Capitol Hill and promotes business and professional activity in the area. Information about the organization, news and membership directory.
Flickr: Capitol Hill, DC
- Repository of photographs taken in Washington, DC's Capitol Hill neighborhood.
H Street Community Development Corporation
- Non-profit service organization devoted to strengthening small-business enterprises, expanding affordable housing opportunities, developing commercial centers, and providing training to empower people to achieve prosperity. Features newsletters, calendar, news, programs and services.
Marine Barracks Historic Site
- National Parks Service description of the Marine Barracks, at 9th and M Streets SE.
- Community listserv for Police Service Area 102 in northeast Capitol Hill. Free registration required.
- Website of the NoMa Business Improvement District, which is located north of Capitol Hill and Union Station and named for its location North of Massachusetts Avenue. Provides information on NoMA BID's services and development initiatives.
- Community Weblog for Police Service Area 102, in the Near Northeast and H Street Corridor of Capitol Hill. Posts cover meetings, events, crime statistics and police-community relations.
The Ruth Ann Overbeck Capitol Hill History Project
- Collects oral histories and other historical material from Washington, DC's Capital Hill neighborhood. Includes transcripts, research bibliography, and event listings.
Wikipedia: Capitol Hill, Washington, DC
- Article from the online Wikipedia encyclopedia.
Wikipedia: Swampoodle, Washington, DC
- Old name for a former largely Irish neighborhood northeast of Capitol Hill. Article from the online Wikipedia encyclopedia.
Wikitravel: Washington, DC/Capitol Hill
- Open source travel guide to the neighborhood.
Yahoo Groups: ANC-6A
- Discussion group for issues pertaining to the ANC-6A neighborhoods on Capitol Hill. Not affiliated with the ANC-6A Advisory Neighborhood Commission. Yahoo! Groups registration required.
Yahoo Groups: Capitol Hill DC
- Discussion group for Capitol Hill residents. Yahoo! Groups membership required.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2012 at 12:15:04 UTC -