become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Travel_Guides
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington, DC: Travel and Tourism: Travel Guides
- Take a virtual field trip to the nation's capital; map of buildings and monuments with links to pictures and descriptions.
Historic Medical Sites
- Virtual tour of thirty landmark sites. Descriptions, history, photos, maps, and Metro information. National Library of Medicine site.
A Historical Tour of Our Nation's Capital
- Virtual tour of the White House area, Capitol Hill, the National Mall and downtown. Has overview of each area followed by description of individual tour stops. Site developed by students for entry in the ThinkQuest website-building competition.
Must See Washington DC
- Travel guide covers attractions, transportation, hotels, neighborhoods and maps.
Naked Washington DC
- CD of pictures and stories of the nude statues around the city.
Soul Of America - Washington, DC
- Locates local Afrocentric resources - the arts, cultural sites, churches, historic sites, black owned restaurants, nightclubs, radio stations, shops, and galleries.
- Includes hotel and restaurant experiences from travelogues and a travel discussion group.
Washington D.C. Convention and Visitors Association
- Information on travel planning, including dining, lodging, attractions, events, and meeting planners.
Washington, DC & the Capital Region, USA
- Guide covers Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia and is aimed primarily at introducing area attractions to foreign visitors. Includes a guide to attractions, suggested itineraries, and a calendar of events. Also in French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Washington, DC MetroGuide
- Directory of hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, and events in the DC metro area.
Washington, DC: A National Register of Historic Places Travel Itinerary
- Guide to historic districts and landmarks. Clickable maps lead to descriptions, photos and practical information (location, public access, hours, nearby Metro stops) National Park Service site.
Wikitravel: Washington, D.C.
- Open source travel guide to the city, its sights, lodging, restaurants, and transportation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 6:15:07 UTC -