become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Private_Schools
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington, DC: Education: Private Schools
Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Education
Aidan Montessori School
- Elementary school following the Montessori teaching method. Summer camp, help wanted.
- Catholic parish school for boys and girls grades kindergarten through 8. One class per grade with instruction in religion, reading/literature, phonics/language arts, math, social studies/history, and science. Admission information, curriculum, and fees.
Archbishop Carroll High School
- Catholic coeducational day school for students grades 9-12. Operated by the Archdiocese of Washington. Includes calendar, admission information, academic and athletic programs, and school history.
Beauvoir - The National Cathedral Elementary School
- Parochial school for students in grades pre-K through 3. Curriculum details, lunch menus, admissions policies, and news.
Capitol Hill Day School
- Independent, nondenominational day school with about 225 students in grades pre-K through 8. Map and directions, photo tour, general information.
Cornerstone Community School
- Offering Christ-centered education to approximately 90 students grades K-6 in NE Washington, DC.
DC Preparatory Academy
- Middle school in Northeast DC scheduled to open in 2003 with 4th and 5th grade classes and later extending to 8th grade. Overview, philosophy, and information on founders.
Edmund Burke School
- Coeducational, independent, college preparatory school for students grades 6-12. Calendar, academic program, admissions, parent association.
Emerson Preparatory School
- Coeducational high school for approximately 75-100 students in grades 9-12. Teaches a high school program modeled after the "British System" of secondary education rather than the American system. Academic calendar, location, history and tradition.
Georgetown Day School
- Coeducational day school with over 1,000 students in grades pre-K through 12. Admissions, calendar, course of study, athletics schedules.
Georgetown Hill Early Childhood Center
- Provides year round full and part-time child care for children through age ten, summer camp and a child centered curriculum for preschool thru 2nd grade.
Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School
- Sponsored by the Sisters of the Visitation. A faith-centered community rooted in the Roman Catholic faith and Salesian tradition. Approximately 450 young women in grades 9-12. Admissions, calendar and news, program overview, campus tour.
Gonzaga College High School
- Catholic boys school, the oldest educational institution in the old Federal City of Washington. Curriculum guide, athletics schedules, online bookstore.
- Coeducational school with 300 students in grades pre-K through 6. Calendar, admissions, philosophy, after school and summer programs.
- Independent, coeducational day school with approximately 600 students in grades K-12. Admissions, academic curriculum, calendar, summer programs, parents association.
National Cathedral School
- Independent, Episcopal day school for girls grades 4-12. Part of the Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation. Curriculum, calendars, handbooks, admissions, online research.
National Presbyterian School
- Independent coeducational day school with approximately 245 student in grades pre-K through 6. Admissions, calendar, academics, summer camp.
- Small independent school serving children in grades 6-12 who are looking for an alternative education. Program, admissions, calendar, contact information.
- Coeducational day school for students in grades pre-K through 8 with two campuses, one in D.C. and one in the Shenandoah Mountains. Admissions, news, summer programs, and directions.
Sidwell Friends School
- Coeducation K-12 Quaker school affiliated with the Religious Society of Friends. Curriculum guide, events, admissions office, online research.
St. Albans School
- A boarding and day school for boys grades 4-12, chartered by the Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation. Curriculum guide, school news, admissions office, and information on the school of Public Service.
St. Anselm's Abbey Catholic School
- Catholic school for young men in grades 6 through 12. Founded by the monks of St. Anselm's Abbey, a Benedictine monastery. Academics and curricula, admissions, summer programs, publications.
The French Maternal School
- Offers French immersion programs for children ages 2 1/2 to 5 (Kindergarten). programs, tuition and fees, event calendar and admissions procedures.
The Kingsbury Day School
- Ungraded Primary and Middle School for approximately 151 students ages 5 to 14 with learning disabilities. Offers specialized tutoring services, diagnostic and psychological services, and an individualized day school program.
The Lab School of Washington
- K-12 coeducational day school for students with learning disabilities. Offers tutoring, psychotherapy, speech and language treatment, and adult night classes.
The Metropolitan Day School
- Coeducational day school founded by the Metropolitan Baptist Church for about 240 students in grades pre-K through 8. Program, tuition and fees, extended care information.
Washington International School
- Pre-K through 12 coeducation day school whose programs culminate in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. Students graduate proficient in at least two languages.
Washington Jesuit Academy
- Provides an intensive, rigorous, tuition-free education to economically disadvantaged boys, grades 6-8, in an extended day, extended year program. Located in NE Washington, Dc.
Washington Middle School for Girls
- Offers a solid and holistic education in the Catholic educational tradition. History, events, newsletter, photo gallery and how to help.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 7, 2009 1:10:00 AM EST -