become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Washington, DC: Business and Economy: Shopping
Flowers and Gifts
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Business and Economy: Shopping
Al's Magic Shop
- Provides magic tricks and illusions. Features news, events, video clips and online shopping.
Darrell Dean Antiques & Decorative Arts
- Georgetown antiques shop with items from the 18th century through the 1980s. Has photos, prices and descriptions of items for sale.
- iPhone unlocking and repair service center.
- Historic craft and farmer's market complex in Southeast. Features a history, hours, directions, photos, newsletter and contact information..
- Custom-designed and -made handbags. Features contact information. Located in Georgetown.
- Offers environmentally and socially responsible organic products. Includes company profile and product descriptions.
G Street Fabrics
- Washington, D. C. outlet offering fabric for apparel making, home decorating and quilting. Notions, patterns and trims offered as well. Locations in Rockville (MD), Woodbridge (VA), Centreville (VA), and Falls Church (VA).
- Offers cigars, accessories, pipes, pipe tobacco and lighters. Features online shopping Locations in Georgetown and Tysons Corner Virginia.
Graffiti Audio-Video Inc.
- Audio and video equipment sales with locations in DC and Bethesda.
The Indian Craft Shop
- Offers Native American arts, crafts and books. Features news, information on represented crafts and a newsletter.
- Handmade, imported French and Italian ceramics, linens, and other decorative accessories. Georgetown.
- Offers clothing, accessories and home decor. Features store events, catalog and contact information. Locations in Dupont Circle and Georgetown.
The Smithsonian Online Store
- Offers reproductions, adaptations, and interpretations of objects from the collections of the Smithsonian museums and the National Zoological Park.
Washington Trophy Center
- Offers award and recognition products. Includes an online order form.
Woven History and Silk Road
- Offers collectible weaving, including rugs, kilims, saddle-bags and salt-bags. Features contact information. Located in Capitol Hill.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2013 at 6:15:05 UTC -