become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eastern_Shore/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Regions: Eastern Shore: Travel and Tourism
Almost Persuaded Deep Sea Charter Fishing and Hunting
- Deep sea offshore and inshore charter fishing, operating out of Wachapreague, Virginia.
Barrier Islands Center
- Seeks to preserve the culture and history of the Virginia Barrier Islands. Features organization background, news, and donation information.
Cherrystone Family Camping and RV Resort
- Cherrystone has over 300 acres of natural waterfront on the Chesapeake Bay with over 700 sites, camping cabins, on-site trailer rentals, cottages, swimming pools, fishing piers, a well-stocked General Store, and a Bait and Tackle Shop.
Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge
- History of the Eastern Shore refuge, visitor services, habitat information, calendar of events, and a kids' corner.
Eastern Shore of Virginia Tourism Commission
- Calendar of events, request more information, directory of Tourism Commission member businesses.
Kiptopeke State Park
- Kiptopeke State Park has overnight camping facilities for RVs. The park also has recreational yurts and RV trailers for rent. Kiptopeke's hawk observatory is among the top 15 nationwide. The park features a beach and lifeguarded swimming area during the summer, Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Offers sunset sails and day charters departing from Cape Charles.
Tall Pines Harbor Campground
- Good Sam park with tent sites to full hookups and rental trailers. Located on Pocomoke Sound near Chincoteague. Photos, amenities, calendar of events, rates, and online reservation form.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:24:09 PM EDT -