become an editor
the entire directory
only in Falls_Church/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospice: North America: United States: Virginia
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Virginia
Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Counties: Fairfax: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Regions: Northern Virginia: Health
Arlington-Falls Church Volunteer Rescue Squad
- Includes membership and organization, apparatus, and schedules.
Chris Wright, LMFT
- Providing couples and individual counseling, relationship seminars and workshops, premarital assessments, healthy separation/divorce. Specialize in conflict resolution, anger management, sexual lovemaking skills, affection and romance.
Clear Vision Express
- Offers eye examinations, glasses and contact lenses; find hours of operation, directions and a summary of services.
- Mental health facility for eating disorders, depression, anxiety, childhood and adolescent disorders. Includes contact information and job postings.
Elements of Wellness, LLC
- Meet Tara Bauman and learn about herapeutic and relaxation massage treatments. Online booking available, as well as details on fees, locations, and modalities.
- Offers services such as medical checkups, annual physical exams, advanced blood tests and diagnostic screening tests.
Falls Church Healthcare Center
- Clinic for women features health care information about pregnancy termination, abortion, birth control, and gynecology services.
Healthy By Intention
- Offers massage, reflexology, and Reiki treatments; includes listing of services, map to clinic, and contact information.
HOPE In Northern Virginia, Inc.
- Offers pregnancy tests and counseling, referrals, and practical assistance.
Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Labor and delivery tour, information on their centers for heart transplants, women's medicine, cancer, trauma, and orthopedic medicine. Map and address.
Inova Health System
- A non-profit health care system based in Falls Church, VA consisting of hospitals and other health care services including home care, nursing homes, mental health services, physician practices, wellness classes, freestanding emergency and urgent care centers.
- Menopause and perimenopause evaluation and management. Listing of services and clinician profile.
Northern Virginia Family Service
- A non-profit organization headquartered in Falls Church, VA providing family care and services for families in need. Health and foster care, job programs, and training Offices throughout Fairfax County, VA.
Point of View Eyewear
- Eye care including eye exams, eyeglasses, contact lenses, and laser vision correction. Optometrist and opticians on staff.
Prime Care Health Center
- Chiropractors Dr. Gary Davis and Dr. Michelle Fuselier provide details on their Sleepy Hollow practice.
Right at Home
- Provides in-home care and assistance after a hospital stay or for chronic illnesses; includes profile, details on services, job openings and FAQs.
The Sole Doctor
- Podiatry clinic; offers overview of services, location, hours, and contact information.
WRTC - Washington Regional Transplant Consortium
- Federally designated organ procurement organization based in Falls Church, VA and serving the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area - the official link between organ and tissue donors and patients waiting for transplants.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 17:15:03 UTC -