become an editor
the entire directory
only in Virginia/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
CPR and First Aid Education and Training
Fire Fighting Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Health
Area Access, Inc.
- Heath care transportation products including wheelchair lifts, elevators, accessible vans, stair lifts and scooters. Locations in Falls Church and Norfolk, VA.
Care Advantage, Inc.
- View services, awards, and contact information.
- Website for the Northern Virginia Hotline, providing suicide prevention, crisis de-escalation, and resource referral 24 hours a day.
FAMIS, Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan
- Features Virginia's new low-cost, high quality health insurance for children of working parents who earn too much for Medicaid but do not have private health insurance.
Hired Hands & Associates
- The mission of hired hands is to empower individuals challenged by disabilities to establish independence. Includes staff listings and services provided.
K-9 alert search and rescue dogs
- Canine search and rescue organization that operates in central Virginia. News, member details and contact information
The Medical Society of Virginia
- Professional physicians' organization. Physician finder, issues information, and resources for members.
The Mental Health Association of Virginia
- A nonprofit, nonpartisan, advocacy organization dedicated to promoting mental health and assuring the proper care and treatment of mentally ill children and adults.
Old Dominion Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
- Includes list of events, newsletter, and officer list.
School Health Program - Virginia Department of Health
- Mission statement, list of services, data and statistics, publications, and funding opportunities.
The University of Virginia Health System
- Includes information regarding medical services through medical education, school of medicine, school of nursing, graduate studies, research, medical center, consumer health, and healthcare.
The Virginia Academy of Family Physicians
- Improving the health care of Virginians, and representing the specialty of family practice. Offices throughout Virginia.
Virginia Alcoholics Anonymous
- Information on organization, meetings, Intergroups and events.
The Virginia Association for Play Therapy
- To advance the practice and profession of play therapy, and provide a forum for the discussion of play therapy ideas and concerns. List of resources nationwide.
The Virginia Association of Community Services Boards
- Representing and supporting Community Services Boards in Virginia in promoting statewide coordination, improvement and expansion of prevention, treatment and rehabilitation services to all individuals with mental disabilities including those affected by mental illness, mental retardation and abuse of drugs and alcohol.
Virginia Board of Medicine Practitioner Information
- Search for information on Virginia's doctors of medicine osteopathy and podiatry. This site has information on licensed practitioners in the State of Virginia.
The Virginia Chapter of Healthcare Information Management Systems Society
- Resources for Virginia health care information systems professionals.
Virginia Department of Health
- State health department.
Virginia Department of Health Professions
- Commonwealth of Virginia Health Regulatory Boards' information, newsletters, and regulations.
Virginia Health Care Foundation
- Promotes and funds local public-private partnerships that increase access to primary health care services for medically underserved and uninsured Virginians.
Virginia Health Information
- Provides consumers with access to consumer guides. Specific information on hospitals and nursing homes.
Virginia Health Information Project
- Provides health information for Virginia citizens. View state health news, collection of state links, and library of health terms.
Virginia Medical Group Management Association
- VMGMA is a tax-exempt association comprised of healthcare management personnel and individuals whose companies assist in the support of healthcare management.
Virginia Nurses Online
- Provides a list of affiliated organizations, and a bulletin board for industry news and events.
Virginia Seniors Health and Aging Information Resource
- Information for Virginia senior citizens.
Virginia Society for Clinical Social Work
- Includes latest news and relevant links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2013 at 6:24:11 UTC -