become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive
Governor Terry McAuliffe
Department of Transportation
Office of the Secretary of Finance
Office of the Secretary of Health and Human Resources
Office of the Secretary of Natural Resources
Office of the Secretary of Public Safety
Office of the Secretary of Technology
Commonwealth of Virginia - Office of the Attorney General
- Information about the Attorney General's office, news releases, consumer information, special projects, and official opinions.
Commonwealth of Virginia - Office of the Lieutenant Governor
- Provides news and press releases, Virginia governmental services, scheduling information and educational materials.
Secretary of Administration
- Information about the agency, staff, and holiday calendar.
Secretary of the Commonwealth
- Information on the staff and services such as clemency, extradition, and notary.
Virginia Bureau of Insurance
- Part of the State Corporation Commission; ensures that citizens are provided with access to adequate and reliable insurance protection. Sections for consumers, producers, and companies.
Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- About the department, consumer services, marketing services, regulatory services, and news and events.
Virginia Department of Education
- Information on the education system in Virginia.
Virginia Department of Forensic Science
- Assists state and local law enforcement with forensic and laboratory services.
Virginia Department of Forestry
- Contact information and information on forestry in Virginia.
Virginia Department of General Services
- Vendor registration, bid opportunities, active contracts listings, and purchasing help desk.
Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy
- Information about mines, minerals, and energy in Virginia.
Virginia Department of Veterans Services
- Assists veterans and their families in obtaining state, federal and local benefits to which they are entitled that they might not otherwise receive.
Virginia Division of Child Support Enforcement
- Offers information about state programs and services, how to apply, and who to contact.
Virginia Housing Development Authority
- Information on homeownership programs, financial information, FAQs, and contact information.
Virginia Resources Authority
- Premier funding source for local government infrastructure financing through bond and loan programs.
Virginia State Corporation Commission
- Information about the commission, consumer information, case information, news, divisions, utility restructuring, and available jobs.
Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
- Administers the Workers' Compensation Act, the Criminal Injuries Compensation Fund, and the Birth-Related Neurological Injury Program.
Virginia's First Lady
- Official website of the wife of the Virginia Governor about her work as First Lady.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2015 at 7:09:40 UTC -