become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arlington/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Regions: Northern Virginia: Health
Arlington Free Clinic
- Nonprofit organization committed to providing access to health care services to low-income, uninsured people in the community. Site describes available services, provides AFC history and organizational information, and lists opportunities for donors and volunteers.
Arlington Pediatric Center
- Arlington Pediatric Center (APC) is a not-for-profit organization providing a "Medical Home" to infants, children and youth living in Arlington County, Virginia with incomes at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Personal fitness trainer specializing in body sculpting, weight and cardiovascular workout, exercise, proellixe, and pilates. Near Crystal City, and Pentagon.
- Practice information, policies, articles, links, and contact information.
Doorways for Women and Families
- Temporary community shelter and resource center for abused, homeless or at-risk women and families. Includes event information, media center, and volunteer, internship, and job opportunities.
Dr. Rosemary Schwartzbard; licensed psychologist
- Background, contact information, practice, and awards. Practice near Virginia Square (Arlington, Virginia).
General Internal Medicine Group
- Offices in Arlington and Fairfax, General Internal Medicine Group performs office gynecology, cardiac stress testing, cardiac echocardiography, flexible sigmoidoscopy (examination of the lower colon), bone mineral density testing for osteoporosis screening, and treatment of minor skin problems. Website is updated with practice news, offices contacts and hours, medical providers, group policies, and general medical information.
IntegraTrials Clinical Research
- Management and on-site coordination of Phase II-IV clinical research trials. Describes current studies.
Internal Medicine Associates
- Internal Medicine Associates is a multi-specialty medical group practice that delivers a range of health and wellness services within the Washington DC and Northern Virginia area.
- Offering several modalities of therapeutic bodywork in Arlington, Virginia.
Vanguard Services Unlimited
- Non-profit substance abuse treatment provider offering residential and outpatient services to adults and adolescents; includes profile, details on programs, facilities, and admissions.
Women to Women Complete OB/GYN Care
- Practice of Drs. Sandra Caskie, Gwendolyn Cobbs, Danielle Holmes, and Andrea Williams. Includes details on services, patient forms, and related articles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2015 at 14:45:08 UTC -