become an editor
the entire directory
only in Candidates_and_Campaigns/US_Senate
Society and Culture
Candidates and Campaigns
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Legislative Branch: Senate
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Candidates and Campaigns: US Senate
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Government: Federal: US Senate
Wikipedia - Category: United States Senate Elections in Vermont
- Directory of encyclopedia articles about the state's campaigns, candidates and elections for U.S. Senator.
Ballotpedia - United States Senate Elections in Vermont, 2012
- Wiki about the election, from a libertarian, free-market perspective.
Bernie Sanders for U.S. Senate
- Incumbent Independent nominee in 2012 for U.S. Senator from Vermont.
OpenSecrets.org - Vermont Senate Race: 2012
- Profile of campaign funds raised and spent in the 2012 campaign for U.S. Senator from Vermont.
Wikipedia - United States Senate Election in Vermont, 2012
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the campaigns, candidates and election.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 12:54:09 UTC -