become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Labor
Society and Culture
University of Vermont Faculty
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Labor
Society: Issues: Labor
Society: Work: Labor Movement
United Academics -- AAUP/AFT
- The union is affiliated with United Professions of Vermont (UPV/AFT), the American Association of University Professors (AAUP), and the American Federation of Teachers (AFT). Information about the union and the benefits of having one.
United Association of Journeyman and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry - Local 693
- News, guestbook, and basic information about the Plumbing, Piping, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Professionals union.
United Professions AFT Vermont
- Represents nearly 3,000 employees in Vermont including full and part-time faculty and the professional staff at the Vermont State Colleges, the full time faculty at the University of Vermont, the registered nurses and licensed practical nurses at Fletcher Allen Health Care and Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, and the teachers and staff at Mill River High School.
Vermont Livable Wage Campaign
- Frequently asked questions, analysis of working incomes, and organizing and actions in the state.
Vermont State Nurses Association
- Union representing Registered Nurses in the state of Vermont.
XPDNC: Labor Links
- Links to online state labor sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 6:35:08 UTC -