become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Issues
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Society and Culture: Issues
Conservation and Endangered Species
Peace Activism and Work
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Issues
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Society and Culture: Politics: Interest Groups
Anti Racist Action (ARA) Vermont
- Direct action group which protests fascist and neo-Nazi activities, with information on events, the organization and education.
Combating Sprawl: Start with the Government
- Commentary from the Ethan Allen Institute.
- State wide coalition of public interest groups, businesses, concerned citizens and farmers, who are organizing to oppose genetic engineering at the local, state and national level.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving: Vermont
- Statement of belief and contact information.
Peaceful Roads & Trails Vermont
- Organizations working to prohibit recreational ATV use on Vermont public lands, roads, and trails. Includes petition (PDF) and news articles.
The Vermont Right To Life Committee
- Information on lobbying organization fighting laws defending abortion, and trying to change public opinion to protect the human life from conception.
Vermont Walk for Nuclear Abolition
- Press releases, coverage, diaries, personal reports and photographs of a 93 mile, 6 night walk from the state capitol to Springfield, to raise awareness to fight against nuclear proliferation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:35:08 AM EDT -