become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Marriage
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Marriage
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Marriage and Domestic Partnership
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Gay Marriage
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Law: Marriage and Domestic Partnership
327 I Do - Grassroots Activism in Vermont
- Article by Jordan Young summarizes the 2000 UUA General Assembly New Hampshire/Vermont District Workshop. Speakers: Rev. Jane Dwinell and Rev. Carol Karlson.
About.com - Vermont Civil Unions and Gay Weddings
- Guide to gay weddings in the state. Includes an overview of laws and procedures and links to inns and other locations that host civil unions.
Act 91 - An Act Relating to Civil Unions
- Full text of the legislation as finally passed by the house, on April 26, 2000, and effective July 1, 2000.
Civil Unions - The Vermont Approach
- Article from the Partners Task Force for Gay and Lesbian Couples. Offers rationale, procedures and benefits.
Civil Unions in Vermont
- Background, legislation and responses. Includes house committee and Legislative action, scope of the law and quotations.
Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders (GLAD)
- New England-based legal group taking part in the same-sex marriage efforts in Vermont.
Vermont Freedom to Marry Action Committee and Task Force
- Group established to lobby the Vermont legislature on equal marriage rights.
Vermonters For Traditional Marriage
- Resources to understanding why it is important to conservatives to protect "Traditional Marriage".
Wikipedia - Same-sex marriage in Vermont
- History of civil unions and then marriage in the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2013 at 22:08:18 UTC -