become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Department of Aging & Disabilities
- Provides useful information to older persons, children and adults with disabilities.
Vermont Association of Business, Industry and Rehabilitation (VABIR)
- Acts as liaison between private sector employment and skilled workers with disabilities.
Vermont Center for Independent Living
- Advocacy and service for people with disabilities and deaf on issues of accessible housing, transportation, attendant care, employment, information and referral, meals, and voting.
Vermont Developmental Disabilities Council
- A consumer directed planning and advocacy organization primarily concerned with the community based service system that provides supports to people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Vermont Division for the Blind and Visually Impaired (DBVI)
- Offers a variety of services to visually impaired Vermonters including adjustment counseling, training, and adaptive aids and equipment.
Vermont Family Network
- An organization of parents offering support and information to parents of children diagnosed as having a disability or special health care need. News, organizational information, survey data, and programs.
Vermont Interpreter Referral Service (VIRS)
- Provides statewide interpreter and cart services, advocacy for deaf clients, training opportunities for interpreters and serves as an informational resource throughout the state.
- Enables people with disabilities to find meaningful employment. Also serve employers through job placement, training and development for persons with disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 28, 2012 12:36:23 PM EST -