become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Department of Aging & Disabilities
- Provides useful information to older persons, children and adults with disabilities.
Vermont Association of Business, Industry and Rehabilitation (VABIR)
- Acts as liaison between private sector employment and skilled workers with disabilities.
Vermont Center for Independent Living
- Advocacy and service for people with disabilities and deaf on issues of accessible housing, transportation, attendant care, employment, information and referral, meals, and voting.
Vermont Directory of Interpreters
- Certified-only listing from the Vermont Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. FAQ.
Vermont Division for the Blind and Visually Impaired (DBVI)
- Offers a variety of services to visually impaired Vermonters including adjustment counseling, training, and adaptive aids and equipment.
Vermont Family Network
- An organization of parents offering support and information to parents of children diagnosed as having a disability or special health care need. News, organizational information, survey data, and programs.
Vermont Interpreter Referral Service (VIRS)
- Provides statewide interpreter and cart services, advocacy for deaf clients, training opportunities for interpreters and serves as an informational resource throughout the state.
- Enables people with disabilities to find meaningful employment. Also serve employers through job placement, training and development for persons with disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 21, 2016 at 10:15:04 UTC -