become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Agriculture
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Science and Environment: Agriculture
Community Supported Agriculture
UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Science and Environment: Agriculture
- List of farms supplied by the Vermont Department of Agriculture.
Northeast Organic Farming Association
- Non-profit association of consumers, gardeners, and diversified farmers who work to strengthen agriculture in the state.
- Nonprofit farm advocacy group that represents those who are opposed to corporate industrial agriculture. Provides calendar of events and membership information.
University of Vermont Agriculture Extension
- Calendar of events, publications and news.
UVM Center for Sustainable Agriculture
- Established in 1994 as a unit within the University of Vermont to integrate university and community expertise to promote sustainable farming systems throughout Vermont and the region.
Vermont Agricultural Experiment Station
- Research in the College of Agriculture and Life Science at The University of Vermont.
Vermont Farm Bureau
- Features programs and activities on behalf of farmers and ranchers at the state and county levels.
Vermont Farmers Markets
- Includes list of products and county locations for purchase.
Vermont Vegetable and Berry Page
- University of Vermont Extension information and fact sheets for vegetable and berry growers.
Vermont's Dairy Industry
- Education and advocacy for the state dairy industry.
Woman's Agricultural Network
- Collaborative effort of the University of Vermont Extension System, the Women's Small Business Program, Center for Sustainable Agriculture, and the United States Department of Agriculture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:35:03 AM EDT -